A Jesusfreaks tales of farm life with soon to be Six kids

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
And if the door was closed the cat would go elsewhere in the house. How often do you clean the litter box? We use clumping litter and scoop morning and evening.

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
every morning and its my daughter who has to clean it as i am pregnant and not allowed to clean it. but its a single cat and she does spend some time outside so its not like she uses it constantly. She decided to pee in the bath tub after dd1 cleaned the litter box so it was clean when she did it.

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
house work today and more preparing for the baby. Going to organize the house as best I can. DD2 is feeling better today she had fever again yesterday and also threw up, still no other symptoms and no one else is having any issues. Getting excited and I cant wait. Dh keeps saying he excited not only for the baby but also for me to be able to be more active again lol. Personally i cant wait to be able to get up or move without issues lol.

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
cant decide is united states postal service or fedex is worse..... paid for a over night package and its going to be two-three days late and has live insects in it that wont be alive for long. .... as they heat sensitive

Larsen Poultry Ranch

Herd Master
Reaction score
cant decide is united states postal service or fedex is worse..... paid for a over night package and its going to be two-three days late and has live insects in it that wont be alive for long. .... as they heat sensitive
If they are dead/dying, can you claim insurance on the package? Usually they are covered to $35-50 by default, more if you paid for extra insurance. Take a video as you open the package to prove the condition, or open it in front of the mail carrier.

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
my daughter who has to clean it as i am pregnant and not allowed to clean it.
DW got on that plan as well ... and hasn't cleaned a litter box in the 29 years since she first got pregnant. No cat in the house has been mine since my cat died 27 years ago yet I clean litter boxes daily. Something is wrong with this picture!!!!

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thats true just still not welcomed. They also have been know to walk into the outside fridge while i am putting things up or getting things. They also have been known to come inside following the kids.