A Jesusfreaks tales of farm life with soon to be Six kids

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
My father dealt with it so far so good there. Since yesterday three of us have had sever allergies(dh, dd1, and myself pollens extemely high here) (the day after saw midwife so couldnt be covid yet). One ds2 has a mild fever 101.1 so yay. He doesnt seem to have other symtpoms. Treating everyone as if sick but yeah life goes on. Baby been extremely active and no labor signs so yay but my boys in the last have held out as long as they could. One went one week ovee the other two weeks over. My oldest was induced early cause they wouldn't let me leave. And my youngest dd2 came on her due date so got time.

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
turns out we have covid caught from someone not our midwife ironically. this is day five/ or four i think i dont know i cant remember. the kids have taken turns with fever. now ds1 has a low grade and dd2 has a slightly higher fever. also dh has a fever. so far i just have sinus congestion, sore thoat and cough. dd1 feels better she had a head ache for a few days and now is back to her bossy perky self. ds2 is feeling better as well it seems outside of taking longer naps. my midwife and her family are really sick compared to us. thankfully i have lot of frozen food and lots of supplements for us and the kids. going to probably be offline for awhile as i dont really have time to myself with all theses sickos lol dh is mad that i can still do jumping jacks and have energy i am thankful for it after all if one of us couldnt function we would be in trouble. need to go wash dishes from dinner and get kids down. right now dd2 is in my lap complaining i am not holding her good enough so yah got to go lol see yall laters
(dance party later lol)

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Well we almsot back to normal. The kids have some drainage still but are back to being hungry hippos, also wanting to go go go lol. Dh is feel better still not 100% but he just has drainage and a cough oh and needs a nap lol but with two toddlers in the house that might be normal lol. I am feeling okay still congested some sinus wise, also coughing but its a dry cough so there is that. I went ahead and cleaned majority of the house today and had a nap. Plan to do laundry tomorrow and vaccuum again so i can carpet clean. Must kill germs. I will be making a curbside order for dh to pick up so that i can get some more disinfectant spray i can use around the dang parrot. Anyways baby active so far so good. We needs to wait a few more days and midwife says we be good to go for a home birth again so thats good. I have another test to make sure when we closer to going that i am over it. Going to be fun weekend of nothing lol kids are frustrated already they want to go places but to darn bad. Until we completely clear i am not going anywhere no more germs for me. I am so tired of taking supplements so there is that. Here the list my midwife gave me to take dh is on the same amount as me. Covid Supplements

Selenium chealate 200 mcg
Vitamin D 10,000 iu
Zinc glycinate 50 mg
Melatonin 20 mg
Vitamin C 10,000 mg
Magnesium 300 mg
NAC 1,000 mg
Quercitin 1,200 mg

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I am so relieved that you and your family are better. I've been worried about you. I know we have never met, but you are family to me and Covid has struck down so many people. Now you and your family have natural immunity and even though you can get it again, your body can fight it off. So, blessing in disguise? I think so. Big hugs and you take care of yourself.

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thankd Bay! I think the biggest hurder for us was having some many people having it at one time. In the past when we gotten sick one or two will start with it then it works its way around this time we all pretty much came down with it at the same time. Which was a blessing as well since the time is short for when baby suppose to arrive. One week to go till my due date. Will say this i hate viruses period and i had forgotten how nasty a respitory virus could be some as we havent had one in forever. We normally get stomach bugs. Working on cleaning up the yard. I am inside taking a break. So much dang mold in the air. Limited time to get everything in order. Which i forgot about curbside.... great ok i do that in a minute.