A Jesusfreaks tales of farm life with soon to be Six kids

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Sorry been abit busy lately, as Bay said we have moved and I am finally almost done unpacking lol. Also had to do some planning for next school year for each of the kids got the supplies i need ordered. Will be working on making a schedule for that .... need to plan for three grades and two preks. I also am pregnant and expecting a new baby in September currently 13 weeks pregnant. So doing what I can now before I cant. Husband caught a stomach bug from work hoping he the only one that gets it, but going to catch up on house work. We have been making several trips the last two weeks as we had a family membor pass away and were dealing with that. Going to try to get on here more often but as you can tell lifes been abit busier then normal. Starting a garden here. well i got the seeds going Dh is suppose to help me make the garden lol need to get moving one that.

Larsen Poultry Ranch

Herd Master
Reaction score
Sorry been abit busy lately, as Bay said we have moved and I am finally almost done unpacking lol. Also had to do some planning for next school year for each of the kids got the supplies i need ordered. Will be working on making a schedule for that .... need to plan for three grades and two preks. I also am pregnant and expecting a new baby in September currently 13 weeks pregnant. So doing what I can now before I cant. Husband caught a stomach bug from work hoping he the only one that gets it, but going to catch up on house work. We have been making several trips the last two weeks as we had a family membor pass away and were dealing with that. Going to try to get on here more often but as you can tell lifes been abit busier then normal. Starting a garden here. well i got the seeds going Dh is suppose to help me make the garden lol need to get moving one that.
Glad to hear you and the family are doing well and congratulations on the baby!! I hope your hubby gets over the bug soon and doesn't share it with the rest of the family.

Larsen Poultry Ranch

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thank you and yes I hope so lol How have you been?
I'm doing ok, munchkin is very active now he's 17 months and he's running everywhere and trying to climb everything. He's starting to say more words and understands a lot of what we say.

Sounds like we are going to be due in the same month again, we are just starting to tell everyone about our pregnancy. My due date is September 9. September is going to be a busy month.

Latest posts