A Jesusfreaks tales of farm life with soon to be Six kids

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hey everyone been awhile. Kids have been doing homeschooling and this pregnancy going well. We lost my husband's Grandfather in Febuary of this year. Got a call this morning that his Grandmother was in the hospital expected to pass away with in a couple of hours. Dealing with that and other things. Figured i would update yall been mostly busy with sewing projects and baking projects with the kids. so yah. Hope everyone is doing well.

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Glad to hear from you and that the pregnancy and the rest of the kids doing well. Sorry about the grandfather passing, and the grandmother's poor health and prognosis...

Just out of curiousity, and you can tell me that it is none of my business, but are these part of the family members that caused so much strife and upset with you and the children in the past? If so, sad for your DH but maybe better for the family dynamics to be easier for you both also.

Don't be a stranger. Are you still liking being in the place you moved to and any possibility of a permanent farm/land purchase???? Last time I think you were trying to save some more.....
Sounds like the kids are doing good with seeing their daddy more too... and not having the family problems at the old place.

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Yes it they were the grandparents we lived next to for the last ten years. My grandparents arent part of my life for reason I whether not go into.
The kids are doing great, I am still adjusting not to having animals but thats is what it is lol. We havent found much in that way. We working towards saving enough for a down payment. We also working on paying off my van that my husband insisted we get. Grant i have enjoyed my 12 passanger van totally worth it. I got a little garden in two small raised beds going thats about it but with the deer population i would have to do alot of work to keep them out lol the dog guards my raised beds lol. about to have to get school going and house work going running abit behind thanks to me sleeping in lol. I havent heard any new updates on grandma last i heard she was still with us but not responsive and not consious she was unable to open her eyes.

Latest posts