A Jesusfreaks tales of farm life with soon to be Six kids

Wehner Homestead

Herd Master
Reaction score
Would diamacetous earth be an option? Southern suggested it for the lice on my goats since it’s all natural with no withdraw and safe for my human kids to help with. They had a blast helping me rub the dust into all the goats. DH and I then did all the pens. It worked really well. I was impressed. I’ve noticed a tiny bit of itching start again so I plan to treat really soon so that the lice don’t get bad again. Just a thought.

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
I was thinking about it the mix reports in it some say it works others say it doesnt. It was my first thought I probably still do it since I am nervous about the chemical poisons and breastfeeding it just doesn't seem like a good idea. I just want them gone whenever I think about them I start itching.

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Lol sorry. Well yesterday it got cold (well to cold for my five year old and me lol) 64 with lots of wind and no sun with a light rain ( went from 87s to 64 not nice). So no garden yesterday and it suppose to rain today. Other news my husband sold the bus(he bought it to turn into rv(was talking about permanently living in it) changed his mind after third baby lol) we are officially out of debt now and everything extra goes to savings for a house now YAY I can't wait lol.Charlie is working today and maybe tomorrow. Money good but I like him home more.

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Debt free is a status that is very hard for most to achieve. Even harder to stay that way over time. Congrats and best of luck with it!

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Okay I have a problem, my daughter was carrying a duckling around (don't know for how long or if she dropped) but now it can move its legs some but it doesn't stand or swim like a duck it can't float either I had to recuse it from the tub it nearly drowned because it couldn't keep its head above water. I am going to keep it in a box for a few days and of course feed and water it anything else I can do for it?

Attachments

• IMG_20180425_120125.jpg
    IMG_20180425_120125.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 246