A Jesusfreaks tales of farm life with soon to be Six kids

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
No real farm update bu for some unknown reason I decided I needed more hobby's lol. As if farming, baking, and homeschooliny kids weren't enough I taken up quilting, crochet and knitting. Oh and I making a toy for Josiah (the baby). I had a old pair of my husband jeans that had a tear so I repurposed them.this is the pillow I made from them lol.

Attachments

• IMG_20181031_090001.jpg
    IMG_20181031_090001.jpg
    195 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_20181031_085919.jpg
    IMG_20181031_085919.jpg
    170.5 KB · Views: 80

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Finished my first square of quilting ever. I already knew I couldn't cut straight or really sew straight but considering all that I don't think it looks bad lol it looks actually like it suppose to be that way lol.IMG_20181101_124800.jpg

greybeard

Herd Master
Reaction score
Finished my first square of quilting ever. I already knew I couldn't cut straight or really sew straight but considering all that I don't think it looks bad lol it looks actually like it suppose to be that way lol.View attachment 54108
Them's the kind that bring big money. Quilts aren't supposed to be 'perfect' in every seam, hem and stitch.

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Ok so it 2 am under Dr orders to watch Lucy sleep she woke me up coughin but sounded more like choking. She doped up on Motrin sleeping. On farm news Daisy the goat is getting milk yay so excited. Lilly is looking pregnant as well. I trimmed all the animals hoofs and nails today. Buck (can't remember when i Last did his) looked like he was attye beganing stages of hoof rot yay for lots of rain. I was able to cut out all of it. So. Goin to watch him close and to to store if needed. Lilly and Daisy's looked fine. Found out that the baby bunny we had last spring is female one time I was hoping for a buck lol. So differently buying one of those and some show quality does. I be butching three of the six geese next week an there of the 9-8 ducks. I haven't finished josha quilt yet but I gotten pretty far seeing the squares all together now so yay. I been wokingw o crotching a scarf as well. We see how all of I turns out. My husband bought two trucks at auction he going to fixig them up one will g to my dad as a gift the other he wants to sale. He also going to start building my new goat house and new in door milking stand so yay lol. No more getting rained on. That's all i got so far plus my phone dieing so need t pu I on the charger. Well goodnight everyone.

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
:D forthe first time in three weeks I gotten to bed before 11 most of the time I get there it's either 12 or 1 am I go sleep!!!:weee. So today I have a friend coming over with her kiddos we goin to be doing school together (the kid are homeschooled lol not me however it does feel the other way around quite often most often with patience). Our science subject is the earth layers so I made playdough this morning I just need to dye it and make a earth. For those grandparents and parents aunt's and uncle's and other who just like playdough this recipe is awesome. The store bought playdough one is evil it's sticks to everything it crumbles drys out to fast and stinks if you ask me I could go on complaining about it but you get the drift. This play dough doesn't stick is easy for my two year old Bout to be three to mold (even the 9month old can play with it). It doesn't dry out as fast, and it does no crumble or stick t things .love it. And it takes like ten minutes to make. Playdough recipe
1 cup flour
1/3 cup salt
2 teaspoon cream or tarter
1 cup water
1 Tablespoon vegetable oil.here the site https://pin.it/kgo5vm5mrblmhh . I can wait. Anyways my husband is almost done with the goat house I take pictures when he done. The goat and him are in a race lol. Daisy started bagging up last week or so she hasn't shown any Other signs but sh a goat lol . I have my brother fiance also in the running she due dec 15 lol there will be babies everywhere. I am so far be having trying no to get anymore animals right now I am stretched thin but I enjoy it. I will b getting a new incubator before hatching weather lol to add more chicks lol my husband so sweet h also goin to build a new coop for me and a duck and goose house and possibly a new rabbit house :clap:woot:woot. Oh m garden doin well m tomatoes are getting flowers and the pumpkons have lots of flowers only problem as been all three (maybe four) plants have had nothing but female flowers so I have no pumpkins :confused:. That being said my brocobro loves the weather as we're the tomatoes and peppers are growing alot slower. Oh and I threw some barley I my smaller garden (mostly t prevent weeds) we see how that does it's more for fun plus how cool to make bread from it with the kids). The kids love the garden it helping keep us busy with constant weeding I am detemined not to let it get over grown. I been keeping pretty busy with everything I am trying to stay on top of all the cleaning we shall see I just want to state I can happy clean the animal houses but I hate cleaning my house could be something t do with the animals house stay clean longer or the fresh air or both lol. Anyways I need to get a move on before the kids wake see y'all later!

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Please excuse the typos my phone is not behaving it keeps change what I type I don understand this thing....:idunno