A Jesusfreaks tales of farm life with soon to be Six kids

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Well went and cleaned the goat house and took a look ocer at Daisy and the baby or babies have dropped she hollowed out. Lol I a so excited and her ligaments are futher apart then they were so excited he utter some what bigger as are her teat I am excited this is her first freshening. My other doe is due in January she alrrady starting to bag up as well I am so happy. I am heading to the feed store today. I LL update as we get closer and post pictures when the baby or babies arrive.

RollingAcres

Herd Master
Reaction score
:D forthe first time in three weeks I gotten to bed before 11 most of the time I get there it's either 12 or 1 am I go sleep!!!:weee. So today I have a friend coming over with her kiddos we goin to be doing school together (the kid are homeschooled lol not me however it does feel the other way around quite often most often with patience). Our science subject is the earth layers so I made playdough this morning I just need to dye it and make a earth. For those grandparents and parents aunt's and uncle's and other who just like playdough this recipe is awesome. The store bought playdough one is evil it's sticks to everything it crumbles drys out to fast and stinks if you ask me I could go on complaining about it but you get the drift. This play dough doesn't stick is easy for my two year old Bout to be three to mold (even the 9month old can play with it). It doesn't dry out as fast, and it does no crumble or stick t things .love it. And it takes like ten minutes to make. Playdough recipe
1 cup flour
1/3 cup salt
2 teaspoon cream or tarter
1 cup water
1 Tablespoon vegetable oil.here the site https://pin.it/kgo5vm5mrblmhh . I can wait. Anyways my husband is almost done with the goat house I take pictures when he done. The goat and him are in a race lol. Daisy started bagging up last week or so she hasn't shown any Other signs but sh a goat lol . I have my brother fiance also in the running she due dec 15 lol there will be babies everywhere. I am so far be having trying no to get anymore animals right now I am stretched thin but I enjoy it. I will b getting a new incubator before hatching weather lol to add more chicks lol my husband so sweet h also goin to build a new coop for me and a duck and goose house and possibly a new rabbit house :clap:woot:woot. Oh m garden doin well m tomatoes are getting flowers and the pumpkons have lots of flowers only problem as been all three (maybe four) plants have had nothing but female flowers so I have no pumpkins :confused:. That being said my brocobro loves the weather as we're the tomatoes and peppers are growing alot slower. Oh and I threw some barley I my smaller garden (mostly t prevent weeds) we see how that does it's more for fun plus how cool to make bread from it with the kids). The kids love the garden it helping keep us busy with constant weeding I am detemined not to let it get over grown. I been keeping pretty busy with everything I am trying to stay on top of all the cleaning we shall see I just want to state I can happy clean the animal houses but I hate cleaning my house could be something t do with the animals house stay clean longer or the fresh air or both lol. Anyways I need to get a move on before the kids wake see y'all later!
I love making homemade play dough.

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Ok the goat is either about to be in labor or pretending.....she keeps just standing like a statue I am getting worked up and possibly over excited she due come Monday five days from now I am so excited. I might need to uh take a chill pill if there was such a thin for baby animal fever.lol.

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Well we got two little girls yesterday. Lol yesterday was my son's birthday an I was trying to finish one of two quilts before Christmas that didn't happen I went to check on her after I got everything pinned and she had already gave birth to both little ones lol. :celebrateI dried them off and helped them nurse mostly the smaller she had a slightly harder time. I pretty sure the younger leg popped out of place when I was putting a onesie on her I felt and heard a pop and after that she been able to get around better lol. She uh is dramatic lol she lays o the ground and complains I her mom goes across the stall and she want to nurse lol I helped her get up this morning she falls back over so I get concerned but. Then pick her up an set her down next to mom and she starts bouncing around and goes for the teat I am going to keep a close I on her but out side of actinv dramatic (I also opened the gate and made a loud noise ad she kept screaming at me her sister just went back to sleep) she seems healthy however I planning keep one or two doelings so I goin to have to control my urge to keep them all lol. We see what Lilly give me in January. I am thrilled I dont want to come inside I could spend all day out there with them. Daisy is being an excellent mother and she already let me milk her without having her on a stand or tied she yay I only took all a cup kinda concerned to take to much but plan on milking a bit later again just to help increase her milk for later. But I am so excited lol. IMG_20181223_172801.jpg IMG_20181223_152247.jpg IMG_20181223_152243.jpg

Last edited:

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Ok so we changed their names lol my husband said if we onlo kept one it wouldn't make since to say here jingles lol so I name the (one in white )olded jingle bells the younger silver bells lol(one is gray)

Attachments

• IMG_20181224_125403.jpg
    IMG_20181224_125403.jpg
    478.3 KB · Views: 74

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
So Lilly a brat she head butted the smaller to were she fell over I pretty sure I goin to make the other yard for the momma and kids to keep them from getting hurt

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
So Lilly a brat she head butted the smaller to were she fell over I pretty sure I goin to make the other yard for the momma and kids to keep them from getting hurt

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Well the kids are doing great. I pinned Lilly with buck so while we gone today they kids and mom can get fresh air without being bullied by the other two. However they learned another lesson about electric fencing made sure they wouldn't mess with it.