A Jesusfreaks tales of farm life with soon to be Six kids

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Ok I am done with the cold seriously take it back. The high was like 40(can't remember exactly 40-37) and out low for the night is 27. All three of my rabbits were due on or near the 5th of March. One Kindle some time today snowball(just realized the ironic part with it being so cool and her name) anyways she had eight little kits. So far all are doing fine brought the inside to make sure. I think she some how got pregnant twice. She gave birth few days ago to a single kit that end up dieing from the cold . She in with another female but she the only one that shows signs of nursing an fur pulling. After bring them in she cleaned them and is still I the nesting box with them. She probably alittle streessed as my kids were over excited and add the fact she hasn been inside in a while.thats probably going to change.

Last edited:

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Her sh is still in there with the eight under her .. it makes m nervous seeing her In there still.

Attachments

• 15517562197168997528376099746596.jpg
    15517562197168997528376099746596.jpg
    186.5 KB · Views: 178

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
:heif i do nothing they die and if i bring them in they die lost all but one of the kits. My husband says he found it outside the nesting box i am the the point of bunnies are nothing but a heart ache.my five year old to me i was just tryin to protect them she so sweet. Right now snowball is hopping around the kitchen. She getting extra tlc. And she even climbed into my lap early which was a first for her :love. I am abou to go check on my other girls to see if they kindled. Iris has a box for a box for a house pretty much its an old wooden large dog kennel we put a door on so she has the best protection from the elements. Snowflake is in a large rabbit house with wire for the floor and sides we put som wood slates on the side to help lock wind but evem with lots of bedin the draft is to cold for kits who escape the nesting box. Thats the house snowball was in as well its 5ft by 4ft by 4ft so its big i have to climb in to reach the back. But they like to come out they still getting use to me. Its been awhile since i been able to handle them my husban freaks out when i come in with scratches lol but oh well.

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
She found a hiding spot the kids can't reach lol o the baby can't reach h a terror .she cleaning it out sh start kicking theing I put under it (limited storage I use every space) s she making her self at home

Attachments

• 15517980396261945156381191424169.jpg
    15517980396261945156381191424169.jpg
    274.7 KB · Views: 159

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Well lost the last kit.
Today my last doe started pulling fur so I am getting excited looks like she finally going to pop soon. I plan to rebreed two does. My husband build a new house for one of them.
We have some serious pollen in the air my husband, Josiah, and I are having different symptoms but all allegry induced. Lucy has some symptoms as well. I apparently pass down my allergies to my kids so far each have been allergic to the Same medication and the pollen. I love spring but pollen isn't my favorite lol.
The goats look to have doubled in number now for good lol all four kids are unsold. I had buys but At the time Charlie had told me not sale and now no one wants them go figure . Oh well look like will have even more kids next year :love. I think my rabbit adventure has been a bust for three years I only ad one kit live to adult hood. First year the kits all got sick and died. Second year two of my bucks died and two does died thanks to heat and dogsfibally got a need buck and two litters didn't make it past a week Gran one was a single and the other was due to weather an my own fault so ... Yeah

Latest posts