A Jesusfreaks tales of farm life with soon to be Six kids

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thank you an it's part of life. Today was my dad's surgery they though it was 1.7 cm and the tumor end up being 7 cm so they (without testing wont get results back til 30th) think it cancer. He has been released

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
So I still have all four kids one o which I have pretty much decided if he(storm) of course doesn't settle down some with age he going to the freezer. He currently like to nibble of clothes fingers anything on your body really, he also likes to jump on you, and he (main problem) is he like to push on my leg. Now he has time to learn but the other problem is do I really need two related bucks I just keep thinking that's goin to be a head ache with having to separate them during breeding season and the only does .storm could breed are his mom and aunt the others are his sister's and that tends to make me think I don't want to keep him. He a beautiful little buckling. Sighs could be that I am also thinking I be pregnant and dealing with two homornal bucks doesn't sound like fun lol. Also looking having my herd registrated and debating on whether I would do the milk testing. Nor do I know what I am going to do the next year's kids :barnie but got plenty of time for that. Also haven't a clue what to do with 21 aby rabbits all the does have kept their litters aliv this time and I am over run lol. Some I might sale others I'll be for meay and I thinking of either keeping a buck or buying one. I ave a duck whose eggs should b hatching this week and my eggs I the incubator should be hatching as well.i have five geese eggs that have made it this far and I think seven duck eggs. So yay. We shall see what we get.
Oh other news my husband is the sweetest he been working on fixing my four wheeler(cant ride it now), he got me the incubator and now he bought me a kitchen aid mixer and meat grinder attachment :love:love. I see lots of baking ahead. We have a small kitchen so been making room since we go it for it to go and I should be able to set it up today:celebrate.

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Well I I like the rest of you, you have a favorite in your herd. Well I had been debating on which buck I wanted to keep whether it would be our original buck or his son well I have decided t keep Buck (original husband named him). He makes me angry sometimes because he to smart but most of the time he a loveable hunk. I was calling the goats in from the field an he was the only to come running at first until he let a follow me call to the other six and got them all in because of him it's moments like that that make m love him plus he loves to snuggle and be kissed.

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
My goat kids are still nursing. One set is 19 weeks old and the other is 15 weeks. Do I need to separate them for awhile or no? Three are doeling, one buckling.

Latest posts