A Jesusfreaks tales of farm life with soon to be Six kids

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Morning all, today's going to be interesting (well every day is), some how I need to get house work finished and go look at house with husband(he likes his options open i a desion made and done kind of person). also need to have lucy finish school from yesterday and do some more as well. seems my hope to work outside keeps.fading lol go figure. i want to get started working on my garden but who knows if we be here. i keep thinking about seperating the piglets from the chickens mostly because they afraid of the hens, rightly so my hens can be mean well to the piglets lol the hens see food and fight the pigs off. lol one piglet was rubbing a log and the hens decide that ment bugs and came running and even chased the piglet aroubd to see if there were bugs on her. now one or two hens probably wouldn't have sent the piglet running but it was just about the whole flock of 40 birds lol. can you tell where i get my entertainment from? anywhere we had to seperate the geese yesterday as the mating hormones have already hit my gander, he gotten aggressive again.only time he does he went after the six year old but she also afraid of him the boys kick his butt and heard their big sister getting hassled by the gander and dropped what they were doing and came running for only being 4 and almost 2 they are very protective of their sisters and their momma they very cute. anyways he left her alone when he saw me walking towards him the best, their in a small pen now which i probably move around until his head levels off again. kids news the six year old is turning 7 in March, she gotten pretty good at driving me crazy she a slightly girly version of me lol ok several girl version shudders i am scared she is going to be expensive with her girly ways lol. she decide she only likes the school work i hand make for her blah oh well saves money i guess. my 4 year old son he a stinker lol he still refuses to talk however we were doing his school work and practicing sounds and some words and he talks for me then. he slowly been talking more but i think it's mostly because he a quite personality. he smart as a whip i have to watch him he likes to take things apart and put the back together and i have yet to find something he hasn't been able to do that with. He also can count to just about ten already he likes to surprise us with things lol. we been doing his school on and off i am not worried about getting serious until he is older. the. 1 year old who will be 2 in March he is trouble on wheels lol. He very talkative, he thinks he the boss and will use force to probe it to his mild mannered older brother i have to get on to him joshua the older boy is like Ferdinand as to were josiah the younger is like a bull in a China shop nothing is safe lol. he seems to have more of my personality and already shows a similar gift with animals lol none of the critters we have even the cows aren't will to disobey him lol. he cracks me up the dog goes in her crate when he tells her the gander acts like he going to eat him lol. you constant have to watch him as he the one who if he can figure out how to do or get to something its probably going to end bad well at least for the one who cleans everything. the youngest little baby girl is now a month old. she still alittle piggy she likes to eat. which i love breastfeeding but i hate and love that i am the only that can feed her it can be inconvent timing lol. she been cooing at us often now, she for the most part a calm baby. that's pretty much it on kid news today they are all still asleep i really need to get started cleaning but unforantly for me it's mostly the bathrooms that need to be cleaned today and the floors which is non stop kinda of like the dishes and laundry. i whether be outside working... oh well. i have been looking at animals goats, pigs, cows and sheep i have to keep up with the prices right lol. i pretty well decided what ever we get has to be affordable. so pretty sure the 450 for a piglet is out there are some of the same breed not the same quality but not bad just not show for 100 a piglet so there is that. also lots of goats i can't decide if i want to buy some kids or buy some adults or atleast one adult doe thats pregnant and a kid or two.... desions desions. anyways i need to get moving i suppose the house wont clean itself neither will the breakfast cook itself.

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Fortunately my girls were neither clothes hounds or "must have what is in fashion this year" types. I didn't have to implement my plan: "I'll pay what normal clothes cost, you cover the difference for the current year's fashion".

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Oh geez. I was spoiled. But now I live in farm clothes. I told Chris. If I die, by falling on a random hoe, burry me in jeans and my Muck boots. He said. No, the boots are too expensive :lol:
He's right about that!!! Maybe he can find a well worn pair at Goodwill and substitute them for yours.