A Jesusfreaks tales of farm life with soon to be Six kids

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Okay probably just a rant post so bare with me, So my husband started his own trucking company which is going well his been running loads since Tuesday of this week, however i started searching for loads and answer phones two days ago so i am on day three. Since i started i haven't got much done. i spend a few hours on his stuff, two -three hours on farm, the rest of the time is take up with homeschooling, cooking, and trying to clean. so far i gotten the morning animal chores done all but the rabbits, i gotten breakfast for the kids not my own,k been working on making lunch, and some research on loads for hubby as he requested. which end up point less since the load i was doing the research for which took a hr end up pointless since he change his mind on it two hrs later. and then i took a hr for 10 other loads he wanted to accept and have been working on book keeping. something gonna give i don't think me being is sectary is going to work out like he wanted. the baby keeps getting woke up so one hand is how i been doing everything and i am frustrated right now. the older boys 4 (potty trained fully since 2)and1(just about 2) who just started potty training have had a total of 5 pee accident in the carpet so now trying to clean the up the toys so i can carpet clean also need to get the laudry put away that all over my bedroom floor (all clean) so that they don't pee on it which at one point one of them peed nearly on the dang pile thankfully they were next to my bedroom door and not fully in the dang room., i am so frustrated. plus they been fighting(hitting and pushing) along with being disobedient so they been being disciplined in the all this and my head is overly stressed right now. oh did i mention i been trying to make one just one dang pizza for lunch since 10.30 am ... i also have been staying up till 12 am lately trying to take care of the calf, dishes, laundry... and getting up at five so my brain feels likes it fried. I am also either fighting a cold or allergies or taking effect (sore throat). First things first food and possibly early bed time for all tonight.

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
6yr okld tried to help ended up making worse mess split the carpet cleaner dirty tank that been unemptied for a few days from living room to boys room about 20 feet of nastyness to clean now :he:he:he:he

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Bruce your correct i dont have much time at all. i got the living hall way and the kids room cleaned now working on the bath rooms i get on here alot for mental relief lol. I also fed the calf her second bottle of the day. we got some reading done for school she gonna do math then we go back to english., I am hoping to have time to set up a pen for the possible new pigs and then also make a gate for the goat house to seperate the momma from the kids at night. she wont sleep in the other shelter so she been sleeping under the goat house hang over. i didnt want her out last night or night before with the low temps and rain. So i locked her in with the calf and kids. i still need to go feed the pigs their second meal. i got the rabbits taken care of. my next list is still school, bathrooms, dishes, laundry. oh and dinner. i cant wait till it all done. next thing i know it start again ahhh grr. :th:th:th:th:th

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
😴😴😴😪i regretting my desions to do dish and take a shower last night. Got in bed at 1:22am got up at five went back to sleep and got up at 7 instead. My own fault i fell asleep on the couch holding the baby some time around 10:30-11 The woke up at 12. Today's chores are kitchen floor, counters, cooking, dishes, then laundry and mop. Of course milking and feeding the calf but that's it yay. Oh and now my husband wants to possibly keep our current pigs and breed them ahh he drives me nuts....