A Jesusfreaks tales of farm life with soon to be Six kids

thistlebloom

Herd Master
Reaction score
I think March is the most birthday riddled month of the year! 3 out of 4 of us in my immediate family, dh's brother and sister are on each side of his birthday, 5 of the neighbors in our end of the cul-de-sac, plus my ggma, gma, younger sister (the evil one :(), Kid#1's GF, and 4 friends...and I probably forgot some. o_O
There's something going on in June apparently.

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Lol that is true. Alot of people i know as well have March birthdays they are three with in my house hold lol. Me, my youngest son, and my oldest daughter. My son's is March 1 , my daughter's is March 29. Lol ironically we got married June 9 shortly there after where pregnant with my oldest regardless of being on birth control. Lol God knows what he doing lol. My oldest son is Dec 23, and my youngest daughter is Dec 17. Lol it's so easy remembering when they in the same months. My husband is an odd ball he July 30, him and most of my family are summer babies.

GardnerHomestead

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I think March is the most birthday riddled month of the year! 3 out of 4 of us in my immediate family, dh's brother and sister are on each side of his birthday, 5 of the neighbors in our end of the cul-de-sac, plus my ggma, gma, younger sister (the evil one :(), Kid#1's GF, and 4 friends...and I probably forgot some. o_O
There's something going on in June apparently.
Or theres NOTHING going on in June:gig

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thank you. My husband business is going crazy he got more work then he can handle he has been turning down jobs left and right. He wanting to higher some help i am not a prone to it because we only been in business since late January early feburary. And I don't want to rush buying more equipment, and putting some one on the companies insurance quite yet. I am slow pace on this and he gung ho to get it growing.

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
I'm with you JF. Business just started, get it solid and grow it slowly. Lots of new businesses fail because they throw a lot of BORROWED money at it and the expected glut of work doesn't come in/continue. If there are people out there with trucks he could bring them on as contractors. Not your insurance that way and if the work continues he would be building a client base. If things continue going well then he can find a driver for a truck he buys.

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
See that's my thought is currently business is high but we don't know what a year looks like makes me nervous
The other thing is he keeps wanting to hire one of his buddies that is known to have road rage because he wants to help him. Well this is a battle between us i say no so far he keeps bring it up and we coming bacj to me saying no. Then my parents, and one church friend and I am just about panicking over his choices. I want some one we can trust and is reliable that we can fire if needed with no feelings hurt.

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
BAD BUSINESS PLAN!!!!! You would be in a world of hurt if that guy caused an accident in a truck you own and on your payroll. No room for a "bleeding heart" when running your business. You need the best, most trustworthy people you can find ... when the time comes to expand.