20200408_165527.jpg
    284.5 KB · Views: 265
  • 20200408_165516.jpg
    20200408_165516.jpg
    306.2 KB · Views: 233

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
That is true! Reminds me of "color or black and white". Um black and white ARE colors!!

mom talks about how my brother wants some one to stay with his wife incase she asleep and the baby needs something
What the heck, does she sleep in a soundproof booth? She gets up and takes care of the baby, same as (I assume) she did with the older one and what hundreds of millions of parents worldwide do every stinkin day!

Good for you for sticking to your guns. I think Bay's backbone is settling in ;)

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
You finally got enough and blew up. You tried so long to be "nice" but you were just fooling yourself. Your mom would make your life a living hell if she were to move next to you. Your #1 loyalty is to your husband and children. It is not up to you to "raise" your parents, nor is it your job to "raise" your sibling and family. I like the idea of 5 minute phone calls. When your mom derails and starts complaining, get off the phone--and TELL HER WHY. If she doesn't want to talk to you after that, then your stress levels just got better. Politely, but firmly tell your mom that you don't want to hear her complaints, but you value your conservations and start talking about YOUR life and how happy you are.

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
😴😴 okay the kids need to stay asleep. Went to bed at 11, both boys got up once each at some point last night, Lilian was a hungry thing last night she woke up about 5 times(hard to remember they kinda of blur together and a sleepy haze) so sleep in short supply here. We are at a point of saving everything we .can to move we see where God leads us. I

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Whoa, did I miss something???? Saving everything you can, to MOVE, where God leads you???? I thought that the whole thing with your DH starting the trucking business and all, was so that you could stay there to take care of the grandparents farm in exchange for some of the land gifted to you and that you might put up (put in) a bigger house to live in more comfortably.... Sorry, somewhere I must have skipped a page or 2 or been in an "achey ankle haze"....

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Yeah well they have a history of we can't trust them. It's hard to explain before i got on here along time ago they were trying to hint at us moving because his sister they wanted her here but she refused to move in here and wanted everything brand new when this was orginally place here for her. It's been back and forth for years my dh has a hard time letting go and some ways i been ready to move for along time. He keeps going back in forth on it. We need to move for sanity sake. And for security. They claim we are on the will and that we just need to be patient and wait. But then they try to dictate what we have or are doing. His dad doesn't want our friends or my family over but he is inviting people to his house. Dh cleaned out the barn to use to work on his truck one day and his dad got mad that he had (dh) his(dh's) tools in the barn which is more work shop then anything. Or like the other day said calf they gave us grandma wants back in with the herd i don't because i want it friendly and I don't want the herd to beat it up or leave it for the coyoties. An she was literally three days ago saying she liked the pigs and couldn't even smell them then yesterday tell dh they need to go. And that (yall should rememeber) we need to finish fencing in the front pasture(our money) (the same pasture that going to be her daughter's now) not so we can put our animals on it like planned but because the want the cows on it. It's just another thing that i am done with i told dh next it will be how many trailers or trucks he has for his company that they will complain about. They have a play ground in their yard(use to be part of our yard until they decide to move the fence) and the kids aren't allowed to be on it if they have friends over. Or the other day my kids were riding their bikes and my daughter asked grandma what she was doing and she snapped at her and told her to go home i was sitting right there watching them they weren't doing anything to deserve that and if she didn't want them out riding their bikes at that time she could habe talk to me but didn't. They that way its gotten old. They also complain that they don't see the kids to dh but when he isn't home they either ignore them for the most part or tell them to go back home when i am right there. An i am already expecting to get yelled at this summer for water usage because his dad and our house share a water metor and the grandparents won't let us pay the bill and his dad will fill his pool and I get the blame because of my garden. Like i said lots of reason i don't want anything thats theirs or to stay here. Lots of drama and I been done with it I just hope dh is

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
I am really sorry, I thought things had gotten somewhat more settled. Didn't realize that the sister was originally supposed to move in where you are now, but it isn"t "good enough or new enough for her" ... this is the one that needs someone to stay with her because she cannot be responsible enough to take care of her own newborn?????GRRRR is right. I knew there had been the promise of the land/house, and then some upset over it but thought maybe after you got the calf that things had quieted down. It seems to me that maybe there is some underlying mental difficulties like dementia or early alzhiemers with the grandmother and her attitude with the children. Sounds like no matter what you do it's damned if you do and damned if you don't and damned if you just exist and breathe the air.

Yep, like me, time to get out and far enough away so that they cannot just conveniently stop by to visit either.

Latest posts