A new Contest..Next contest is postponed..probably till May

Bills Vs Beaks

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Not sure I have seen you here before, but I see you joined in May, and that was a rough time for me. My Dad was hospitalized that whole month. So, anyway, welcome to you from the Hoosier state. :frow
havent been around much :p just when byc transferred over I joined and then quietly observing goings on over the summer ;)
Sorry about your dad, hope hes doing better now! Thanks for the welcome!

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
I received the Prize package today in the mail and it was crammed packed Full of all kinds of little do-dads along with a few tools. I have been contemplating getting started in understanding about using these things and it was 1 of my reasons for trying to make it to @Mike CHS and learning about it....but now, Thanks to @greybeard I can start another fencing "Thread" and learn it as I go along.....using the fine starter kit that I won in the Contest.....Thanks again @greybeard and it will be greatly Appreciated!!.....:)
IMAG2939.jpg IMAG2938.jpg ......:thumbsup

greybeard

Herd Master
Reaction score
box.jpg

You'll figure it out. Not pictured is an.. elec fence knife switch for killing part of the fence..like at a gate but you want to leave the other part of the fence hot or don't want to go back to the charger to turn it off.
The wire dog is a Speeco gripper. Put it on the hook of camealong, drop the wire in the open part of the collar, and twist the collar opening opposite the wire. Push the collar up the wide part of the cone till it stops. It'll hold 12ga ht as tight as you want to pull it..no springs, no latches, no nuts to take off.

greybeard

Herd Master
Reaction score
Number generated was:

contest2 win.jpg
Unless I missed an entry, Pastor Dave is the winner. Dave, I will need a mailing address PM'd to me please.
Pastor Dave-299-under by 21

babsbag-502-went over
frustratedearthmother-327 (one of my favorites..375hp and 4:11?)-went over
CntryBoy777-143-under by 177
Bruce-198-under by 122
Baymule-565-went over
Latestarter-473-went over
farmerjan-216-under by 104
promiseacres-345-went over
Bills Vs Beaks-487-went over
OneFineAcre-399-went over

Congrats to PastorDave and thanks to those who participated.
(and thanks to BYH for allowing these contests)

Last edited:

OneFineAcre

Herd Master
Reaction score
For things just like this contest...and...cryptographic technology. Many gambling devices use them as well, on a chip..slot machines for instance. They will also be used if the military draft is ever fully re-instituted instead of picking a number out of a big jar.
@greybeard
You may find this device interesting
My company provides it to me to access our network remotely
It generates a new 6 digit random number every 60 seconds
I have a permanent 6 digit code that I picked
I enter those 6 digits first and then the 6 digits on this token
I understand it's pretty sophisticated

20171225_012823.jpg