A NEW DIRECTION FOR THE OLD RAM

Ridgetop

Herd Master
Reaction score
So sad for your problems. Between Jenny's dementia and Covid you are being hammered. All the swales and forming you did to control runoff and water on the ranch are paying off now with the record rainfall. I wonder if we could get your radio station on Sirius radio.
:hugs

The Old Ram-Australia

Herd Master
Reaction score
So sad for your problems. Between Jenny's dementia and Covid you are being hammered. All the swales and forming you did to control runoff and water on the ranch are paying off now with the record rainfall. I wonder if we could get your radio station on Sirius radio.
:hugs
G'day Ridge,if you search Braidwood FM 88.9 on the Net you can listen live.It's on first Tuesday of the month,10.00 am AEDST,i will try to post a reminder the day before.......I feel our water managemnt program has meant that in spite of very heavy rain at times the flow is still clear as it leaves our farm,at times it exceeded 2 ins per hour for a sustained period.......I am now on my forth day since testing positive to COVID and are feeling not to bad,although i did lose my appertite for about 5 hours(lol).My daughter laughted when I said it lasted between lunch and my nightly couple of Whisky's....T.O.R.

The Old Ram-Australia

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hi ,can someone try this link for the radio broadcast and let me know if it works?

T.O.R.

The Old Ram-Australia

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hi ,can someone try this link for the radio broadcast and let me know if it works?

T.O.R.
Just tried the link and it worked,hope some folks can tune in Dec 6th ,I will remind you all closer.T.O.R.

The Old Ram-Australia

Herd Master
Reaction score
Here is the East Coast conversion.
Sydney NSW is 16 hours ahead of Eastern Time
9:54 pmWednesday, in Eastern Time is
1:54 pm Thursday, Sydney NSW (AEDT)

The Old Ram-Australia

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hi, on the bad news front ,because of my COVID the Sat workshop has been moved to another site.I am soo disappointed as this was an event I was loooking forward to as a break from all the "tough stuff' around Jenny in the recent weeks .T.O.R.

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Here is the East Coast conversion.
Sydney NSW is 16 hours ahead of Eastern Time
9:54 pmWednesday, in Eastern Time is
1:54 pm Thursday, Sydney NSW (AEDT)
Thank you for the conversion times.. I was going to find a site to look it up when it got closer to the date... and you provided that too...
I am SOOOO Sorry that they moved the workshop... and I suppose you cannot attend with having tested positive to covid either...
You need a "break"...

How is Jenny doing? You cannot even visit her right now either I assume. Any good news???