A NEW DIRECTION FOR THE OLD RAM

canesisters

Herd Master
Reaction score
JANET (JENNY ) EGAN…..1944…2023.

“A LOVER, A MOTHER, A WIFE and a FRIEND”.

I guess it was written that we were destined to meet and spend our lives together’

Born in the same hospital two years apart, the same sister signed our birth certificates. Both our families were in the same re-settlement camp awaiting new housing. We were just one suburb apart in our teens, attended the same primary school, travelled to the same high school, and were finally connected by her brother and my sister and from that day forwarded were never parted and so it was for 60 years.

Married at Paramatta Registry Office and with her savings purchased our first block of land and built our first house. Three children later we found our first farm, sold our first house, and built another. Purchased our second farm, sold the first one and built our third house.

Our children all grew up and moved out and it was then we purchased our next farm in the Braidwood district. For a few years we travelled each weekend to this new farm and finally sold the second farm and moved into a little cottage about 30 km’s out of town. We soon became unhappy with the potential of the land and so we looked for and purchased our new farm and once again built our fourth house. Over a few years we added to the farm to the size it is now.

So, we could fund Jenny’s care we recently sold our third farm, but Jenny was having none of that, this strong and determined lady set her own path and so we are here today to wish her “goodbye”, but she will remain in our hearts forever................T,O.R, (Frank)
I'm so sorry for these difficult times you're going through.
Please remember that there are several of us here that have walked a version of this path & I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say that we are here if you need us.
Grief is such a weird thing... everyone who goes through it experiences it in a completely personal way ; while also experiencing the exact same thing.
:hugs

Ridgetop

Herd Master
Reaction score
We were shocked and saddened to hear of Jenny's passing. She was your true partner in life working with you to fulfill your dreams together until her illness overtook her. Our hearts grieve with you. Everyone here is sending you prayers and love in your loss.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I’ve been gone all week and am just now reading this. Tears of sadness for your broken heart, y’all truly were meant for each other. Jenny is free now. Free from the cloud that took her presence away, what made her the wonderful wife, mother and life partner. She is free and will be there waiting when you join her on that appointed day.

The Old Ram-Australia

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thank you all for your kind words and prayers. We had her furneral on Wednesday the 24 Feb, a simple graveside service in our local country cemetery with our childern ,grandchildren and parteners,a family friend and two of my mental health support folks.

Thank you all once again...T.O.R. (frank)

The Old Ram-Australia

Herd Master
Reaction score
G'day folks, Next radio broadcast is 10 am AEDST Tuesday the 7th FEB (some time on Monday for you people in the USA)..Here is the streaming link, https://www.facebook.com/BraidwoodFM .The streaming link is on the r/h side of the page .If you give me a heads up I will give you a "shout out" on the show ,just you locality will do?

Shout be an OK show with 2 local special guests,tips and news.Hope some of you can make it.....T.O.R.