A NEW DIRECTION FOR THE OLD RAM

The Old Ram-Australia

Herd Master
Reaction score
G'day folks, only 2 hours to go for the next broadcast of OUR FARM.OMG, its been so busy ,what with the cold weather and getting wood in for the heating.Lambing has startrd slowly and I will post an update first chance I get.Don't forget the radio is streamed live on the net just search 88.9 Braidwood FM hope you can make it...T.O.R.

The Old Ram-Australia

Herd Master
Reaction score
G'day folks, there was a phrase in todays program I will never forget. Lesley Prior," for over 1000 years sheep farmers have stood at the gate on the farm and looked over the land and their flocks". When you think just how young farming is in our two countrys it takes my breath away...If you missed it here is the link for the podcast https://braidwoodradio.com.au/shows/our-farm-with-frank/ T.O.R.

Finnie

Herd Master
Reaction score
So I set an alarm on my phone to go off every Monday. That helps with the remembering part. Now all I have to do is figure out if it’s the right week. And I think it must be, since it’s two weeks since the last broadcast. So yay! I will be listening this time!

Finnie

Herd Master
Reaction score
Well, I either have the time wrong or the day wrong. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Nice music though

Edit: guess I got the time wrong. Seems odd, because I remember listening while I cooked dinner before.
769F0D83-E0F3-4616-AC98-35B753C7A4CF.jpeg

Now I’m wondering if it’s daylight savings time messing with me. Maybe since we jump one direction, they must jump the other, and poof, 2 extra hours of time difference.

Last edited:

The Old Ram-Australia

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hi FarmerJan, can you massage me so we can chat about the goats, late spring or early summer on the radio? Todays guest from CA talking about her Dairy Sheep was great..T.O.R.

Finnie

Herd Master
Reaction score