A NEW DIRECTION FOR THE OLD RAM

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I’m so sorry!! Covid is no fun. It is more like a bad head cold now, but still, nobody wants it. I hope the workshop can be rescheduled

The Old Ram-Australia

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thanks ,unfortunatly no reschedule for workshop,moved to new site from the pic's not a "patch" on our one. Tested neg today, but I guess they could not take the risk.

Jenny's COVID is finally over ,she has had the worst time with it,her Dementia "crashed" while she had it. An extra specialest was called in to consult and has directed a whole new set of meds for pain control.Thankfully the last two days have seen a return to her old self such as it was.The new pain relief system could see her now being acceptable to one of the Dementia spacific Residential home...T.O.R.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Glad the pain meds are now helping. Hopeful they can schedule her for an assisted home. I had to do similar with my mom. Thankfully the location found acceptable was a very good one, although further than desired. Altzheimers is a disease that affects the whole family! :hugs :hugs

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Okay, I got on the conversion table and if I have it figured right, a 10 a.m. broadcast for you local in Sydney on Tues Dec 6th, would make it 6 p.m. on Monday Dec 5th here.... Does that sound right to you since you are 16 hours ahead of us? You are on Tuesday when we are still on Monday... Guess that is why they always show Australia having "New Years" hours before us...every year...
I put it on my calendar and hope I can listen in....

Ridgetop

Herd Master
Reaction score
Just got back on after a couple days hiatus getting ready for Thanksgiving. I will try to listen to it - December 6, right? No wait, if @farmerjan hears it at 6:00 pm EST Monday, December 5, I will have to tune in for a 3:00 pm PST broadcast since I am in California. Is that right?

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Ridgetop go on the link TOR posted on the time conversions... you can put in your time zone/area and his and it will tell you the number of hours difference... but I think you might be right on the figuring since you are 3 hours behind the eastern time zone.

The Old Ram-Australia

Herd Master
Reaction score
G'day folks, just a reminder that in about a little under 2 and 1/2 hours the radio program "Our Farm" will be broadcast at 10 am AEDST. I will acknowege on those who have indicaided they will try to be listening.

Live on the NET 88.9 Braidwood FM "live stream".....T.O.R.

Latest posts