Alasguns Hopper Haven Rabbitry (Alaska)

Larsen Poultry Ranch

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Moving on, let me introduce you to “The Double Lucky”. This is my version of a humane rabbit dispatch tool that i put together, working on the cervical dislocation principle, i see no reason to doubt it’s effectiveness!
Double lucky is just a play on words, a thought that come to me when i realized i had wishbones And horseshoes In one nifty tool!
it’ll be a bit before a trial run but it was just one more thing to cross off the list before “the season gets here”.
Have you tried it out yet? Hubby made something similar but I think the metal he used was too thick to easily get the neck in the right spot.

Alasgun

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
It will be a couple months before it get’s put to the test but i see no reason why it shouldn't work. If there’s any problems, i’ll just modify it or make a different one. Starting out, i went online and looked at “the factory version” and emulated the principal. Both the “factory” models operate in a horizontal position and mine is vertical, not that i see a benefit to one over the other.

taking advantage of a bit of warmer weather i got the hay and pellet feeders installed today.

Attachments

• D4E74475-C9DC-4D6B-A80B-6823AB133B38.jpeg
    D4E74475-C9DC-4D6B-A80B-6823AB133B38.jpeg
    341.6 KB · Views: 14

Latest posts