Alaskan's Journal

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
I am also hoping that the lost weight... and since I am planning to continue the weight loss .... that that will help to keep the cholesterol numbers steady.

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
:ep

Trying to log into my united airlines account..

Could NOT remember the answers to my security questions!!!

And yes... I set them up... but who knows how many years ago...

So, first was "color of the house you grew up in" and I am thinking... the first house I remember as a kid? The color it was when I was a kid? The color it is now? Or.... was I thinking the first house I owned/bought? That color?

3 possible choices for how to answer question number one.

Question 2, was "what is your favorite ice cream flavor" I was happy to see THAT question! That has never changed... well... only slightly... I have always had the SAME favorite ice cream flavor that I made as a kid, and different favorite store bought ice cream. So I am thinking I will get this one correct, possibly.....

But then the list of possible answers pop down, my favorite is NOT on the list! (Neither favorite!). So... looking at the list I see TWO possible second favorites. But, which I would choose would depend on my mood... no no way to figure out an every day winner...

And... you betcha!! I failed both and got kicked out!

:lol:

Later on it gave me a chance to answer one more question... "what is your favorite music to listen to" :eek:So I read out the possible choices to spouse... eh... hard to figure out that one too!!! My music choices... eh... varied...

yep... kicked out again!! :oldDude! It really is ME! Anyway... had to call the helpline.....

Had to pick new security questions... and answers...

I did NOT pick the ice cream question again. :lol:

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
I go for the easy ones like what was the name of your first pet or what what was the name of your grammar school.

I don't recall the color of the house I grew up in, I don't have a favorite ice cream. But ask me about PIE and it's super easy!