AlleysChicks 2019 Kindling Thread

AmberLops

Herd Master
Reaction score
Ha ha! We could do a trade...your choice of any breed I have in exchange for one of your gorgeous Lionheads!
Take your pick...Holland Lop, Netherland Dwarf, English Angora, French Angora, or one of my Lionheads...which are NOT as nice as yours :bunny

AlleysChicks

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Ha ha! We could do a trade...your choice of any breed I have in exchange for one of your gorgeous Lionheads!
Take your pick...Holland Lop, Netherland Dwarf, English Angora, French Angora, or one of my Lionheads...which are NOT as nice as yours :bunny
so tempting! I love the angora rabbits!

AlleysChicks

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Little one wasn't super active when I got it out tonight. Belly wasn't full either.
Sibling for size comparison. They turn a week old tomorrow.
20190808_202432.jpg

AlleysChicks

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Have you figured out their colors yet?
3 whites, 2 black, 1 blue in Marti's bunch. And 4 broken blacks in Marilyn's. But I'll need to wait awhile longer on the brokens because Marti had 2 last round that I thought were one color but they ended up being a broken black and a broken siamese sable? Think that's the right color word lol BUT I still have the one that I thought was a broke on black but he's changing colors around his mouth. So. Nope I dont know colors :rolleyes:

AmberLops

Herd Master
Reaction score
Ha ha if you want to post some pictures...I could help you figure out the colors :)
Sounds like you have some beautiful colors in your litters! I love Siamese Sable...I have a Holland Lop doe who's 4 months old and right now she's molting but her new coat is coming in and it's gorgeous. I'll try to get some pictures up.
Never had a broken Siamese Sable though :love

Latest posts