20190811_191959.jpg

Marti's
20190811_191623.jpg

20190811_191614.jpg

They look very dark. They are changing everyday

AmberLops

Herd Master
Reaction score
I love REW...I got one out of my black buck bred to my broken black doe...that was a surprise!
She's gorgeous though...ears are a little long but doesn't matter...she's a REW and that's all that matters :p
I named her Paris, she's about 10 weeks old right now :love

AlleysChicks

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I love REW...I got one out of my black buck bred to my broken black doe...that was a surprise!
She's gorgeous though...ears are a little long but doesn't matter...she's a REW and that's all that matters :p
I named her Paris, she's about 10 weeks old right now :love
awww! I want to see pics! I could have had a BEW buck (kicking myself now) but I chose the siamese sable. He is almost done molting and getting back to just 1 color instead of being 2 toned lol

AmberLops

Herd Master
Reaction score
awww! I want to see pics! I could have had a BEW buck (kicking myself now) but I chose the siamese sable. He is almost done molting and getting back to just 1 color instead of being 2 toned lol
I'm working on figuring out my camera and uploading the pics but as soon as I figure it out, i'm posting tons of pictures!
Given the choice I probably would've picked the Siamese Sable also...at least in a Holland Lop because the 'type' in BEW is just not good yet. I got a Siamese Sable girl out of my black buck and my Squirrel doe. Her name is Aggie and she's almost 5 months old now. She's bald at the moment but as soon as the molting is done she'll be pretty again :lol:
I would love to see pics of your Siamese Sable boy!

AlleysChicks

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I'm working on figuring out my camera and uploading the pics but as soon as I figure it out, i'm posting tons of pictures!
Given the choice I probably would've picked the Siamese Sable also...at least in a Holland Lop because the 'type' in BEW is just not good yet. I got a Siamese Sable girl out of my black buck and my Squirrel doe. Her name is Aggie and she's almost 5 months old now. She's bald at the moment but as soon as the molting is done she'll be pretty again :lol:
I would love to see pics of your Siamese Sable boy!
I cant wait to see them!

I'll get some soon. Maybe Thursday morning. I need to do a grooming day again. My cousins had Valentino (blue Rex) out the other day and mentioned his nails were sharp. So everyone will get mani/pedi's and brushed out. I'll get pics of everyone except the 2 moms, I'll wait another 2 weeks at least because I clipped their nails about 2 weeks ago and they dont have much hair left at the moment lol