AlleysChicks Journal

AlleysChicks

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Hopefully this doesn't end up like all the other journals I've started through the years. :D =D

Hi y'all I'm Alley from Ohio! I live on a small farm in Southern Ohio. I currently have 5 Nigerian dwarf (&cross) goats, 2 muscovy ducks, 16 rabbits (10 of those are babies), and let's say 20 chickens (x4 probably but shhhhh I don't have a problem lol). I also have a couple dogs and a turtle indoors.

Life keeps me busy and I rarely have any downtime. My to-do list is several pages long and I swear I'm going to put a dent in it this summer. If only the rain would stop and the ground would dry up enough to walk across.

AlleysChicks

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Thats sad, I'm sorry you lost your birds :(....the weather sure has been weird everywhere. I hope your area dry's out soon for you :fl
It is. I feel bad for the broody hen. She was calling for them when I was outside feeding.

I hope so too. I'm gonna have to hit everyone with corrid if it keeps up.

AlleysChicks

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Speaking of mishaps. Finally got my records how I want them and the printer stopped halfway :rant
Short 1 1/2 doe copies and 2 buck copies.
15593480481262517711102220681442.jpg

AlleysChicks

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
So far today has been dry! :celebrate

So normal chores and I started clipping goat hooves. They were JUST clipped last month when we had the hot days, but I've been worried with all this rain and nonstop flooding. For good reason. Everyone had nasty hooves. I scraped and cut them back as far as I could without bleeding. Going to tsc later to get a few things. Hopefully I can find something.