MrsWildside

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Aloha! My name is Reggie,
:frow:frow
I live on the beautiful island of Hawai'i & I've been on the site for a few weeks now, and just haven't had the chance to sit down and type an introduction! (oops!) Since I'm partially new at this anything I can read is helpful and any advice is especially welcomed!!

My husband and I currently live on a 3 acre lot made of mostly blue rock and lava rock, and full of great rummage trees and shrubs. I'm a little unsure on some of these, but more on that later. We currently have 2 Nigerian Dwarf/ Saanen doe-lings, 1 Border Collie, 1 Rottweiler mix, and 1 Dun Palomino colt (who we have staying at a beautiful B&B ranch). Also, my husband and I are slowly making the transition into homesteading; we live quite a crazy life! :D:D

Anywho, I seem to be rambling now...

Love the blogs I find on this site and I hope to make some new friends that can guide me into being a better homesteader and animal keeper. So, like I mentioned, any guidance is helpful!!

THANK YOU!!

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Hi Reggie! We've already "chatted", but welcome! Sounds like you're off to a good start! I look forward to following along on your journey. Hope you'll accompany it with lots of pictures ;)

MrsWildside

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Hi Reggie! We've already "chatted", but welcome! Sounds like you're off to a good start! I look forward to following along on your journey. Hope you'll accompany it with lots of pictures ;)
Thank you so much! I'm super excited to be apart of the wonderful community! I will be documenting as much as I can! I look forward in sharing this amazing new adventure with you and with everyone else here!!!

norseofcourse

Herd Master
Reaction score
Welcome from Ohio! Your place sounds beautiful. Heck, any place that's not frozen and covered with snow right now sounds beautiful :)
Looking forward to stories of your homesteading adventures.

MrsWildside

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Aw! Thanks so much everyone!!! I can't wait to share all of my new adventures! And especially ant wait to hear about all of yours!!

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Welcome from northeast Texas. We are a friendly bunch here and love new members. Jump right in and join the fun!

animalmom

Herd Master
Reaction score
And yet another big howdy and welcome from the Great Lone Star State, where the stars at night are big and bright! So glad you found us! Grab yourself a beverage from that there table and come sit a spell. All of us started out as a newbie somewhere along the timeline, so ask questions! We can help with advise on how we do things, and sometimes even more importantly is we can tell you what we tried that just flat out didn't work. Might save you some time and heartache. Meanwhile we love pictures and cooing and ahhhhing on other folks' animals. Please and thank you!