AmberLops Rabbitry Journal

AmberLops

Herd Master
Reaction score
Gosh, Miss @AmberLops, I hope everything is OK. Maybe your heart is so full of love that it is causing you problems. :hugs

Senile Texas Aggie
That's sweet! :hugs

I wish that was the problem! I had a myocardial contusion a few years ago and it caused an arrhythmia that would show up every once in a while... but it's been getting more frequent, along with chest pain and palpitations so I thought it'd be best to see a dr.

Last edited:

AmberLops

Herd Master
Reaction score
Beautiful moon again tonight!
My camera doesn't like to take nighttime pictures...
101E1559.JPG
101_1556.JPG

AmberLops

Herd Master
Reaction score
It got cold enough (30's) last night to turn the heat on. I set it at 65 and at around 2 a.m all of the smoke alarms went off and I got up, turned the lights on and the house was filled with smoke. Checked for a fire in the vents but there wasn't one, I went outside to check the fan and it was fine too....guess I should've turned it on before I went to bed...just to let it burn off and make sure the house wouldn't catch on fire! Back to bed in the freezing cold house...no way was I turning the heat back on until morning :lol:
Tonight's low is 35...thermostat is set to 65 and hopefully no smoke alarms will go off!

Hope everyone has a great night, stay warm! :frow

Larsen Poultry Ranch

Herd Master
Reaction score
It got cold enough (30's) last night to turn the heat on. I set it at 65 and at around 2 a.m all of the smoke alarms went off and I got up, turned the lights on and the house was filled with smoke. Checked for a fire in the vents but there wasn't one, I went outside to check the fan and it was fine too....guess I should've turned it on before I went to bed...just to let it burn off and make sure the house wouldn't catch on fire! Back to bed in the freezing cold house...no way was I turning the heat back on until morning :lol:
Tonight's low is 35...thermostat is set to 65 and hopefully no smoke alarms will go off!

Hope everyone has a great night, stay warm! :frow
It always smells like burning dust when the heat goes on for the first time of the season. Burrow under some covers and try again tomorrow.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
That's sweet! :hugs

I wish that was the problem! I had a myocardial contusion a few years ago and it caused an arrhythmia that would show up every once in a while... but it's been getting more frequent, along with chest pain and palpitations so I thought it'd be best to see a dr.
Definitely see a doctor! Then report back to us because we love you and want the best life possible for you.

AmberLops

Herd Master
Reaction score
I spent the entire day hiking and exploring the 50+ acres of woods that comes with this place.
Some of the mountain has trails, most of it doesn't...it has 2 waterfalls, a creek and a hollow.
Not to mention lots of wildlife! It was so relaxing spending the day in the woods...wish I could do it tomorrow but it's back to work. I'll be sure to do this again on my next day off :)
The last picture is the hollow...it's dead silent when you walk in it...kinda creepy!
101_1588.JPG
101_1586.JPG
101_1580.JPG
101_1572.JPG
101_1570.JPG
101_1564.JPG
101E1598.JPG
101_1573.JPG