An aptly named noob out of Tx

Ayudame Por Favor

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Hey all,
Long time lurker out of Central Texas. Been a member at BYC for ages. I'm currently only tasked with keeping chickens, ducks, one Great Dane and three children alive. However in the relatively near future, I'm looking to expand my homestead. I've got my eyes on sheep (in love with Jacobs and Hebridean. But im pretty sure it's impossible to get the latter in the states) mostly. Though on down the line I would really love to adopt at least one TIP mare.

So im mostly here to read and learn. I'll probably mostly lurk and post the occasional follow up question at least until I'm actually knee deep in something I was utterly unprepared for. So I look forward to reading what y'all have to share. Thanks in advance for the ability to learn from other people's experiences before making my own mistakes.

Side note: my username is Spanish for "help me please", for anyone who doesn't speak a lick of it. I didn't go to a huge high school so it was my only second language option, but I dont actually speak much of it at all. I just wanted to put that out there.