And it begins...Pictures added

()relics

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Sissy one of my grade does(boer) had the first kid of the fall...Actually this is her second kid of 09...She kidded 1/27/09 and raised a large doeling that was added to my doe herd, she was bred to my paint billy...This time she was bred to my fullblood Ivan billy and she threw another doeling...red with a white belt...I added Sissy in '08 to my herd because she is traditionally marked but genetically "very painty" her only flaw may be that she only carries 1 kid...But She threw 2 very nice colored doelings this year...Money well spent on her...Pictures to follow...3 more due this week...and then the mad rush REALLY starts...

Roll farms

Spot Master
Reaction score
Congrats...lucky duck. *waits for pics*

I have one due today but...she apparently didn't get the memo.

()relics

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
as promised...here she is DBV Y22 as of yet unnamed...I said that I wasn't going to keep any of my Fall y or z kids because I kept too many last year...But There is no way I could let this one go....I Think...Here We Go Again....

DSC05010.jpg

DSC05013.jpg

12/02/09...DBV Y22...the first picture her Mom is in the background...The second picture Her aunt is in the background..They are both from a fullblood billy and a fullblood alpine...They are registered 50%....She will be registered 75%...obviously paint..
............back out to the barn another doe has colostrum seep...she can't be far off

()relics

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Back in the house...missed the whole thing....The other doe in the above picture kidded...A little traditional buckling...He was standing and nursing when I got into the barn....On to another thread

ThornyRidge

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
:love I really don't understand how people come to eat these things.....I want her!