Reaction score
giphy.gif

Don't mess with Texas.
A harbinger of things to come.
#15 Texas beat #5 Ga in the Sugar Bowl.

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Sorry, I don't feel so sorry for anyone there. If any of them had an ounce of sense in their head, They would have known better than to put any kind of a dog/canine near any bovine.... Especially a longhorn, or something with Brahma blood. That is one of the reasons they are as tough as they are. They are designed to fight off predators. It is in their BLOOD. You are not going to "reason" with a 1,000 lb longhorn that this "poor little bulldog" isn't going to hurt it. Natural instinct..... I have a couple of angus cross cows that will do all they can to "get my son's dog" when we have gone in the pasture. It is a protection, self preservation thing.

Nope, the only sorry I feel for the fat little bull dog is that the handlers were that dumb....

greybeard

Herd Master
Reaction score
If you watch the videos closely, a skinny girl in tight ugly black pants came close to getting Bevo's right horn tip in her backside at about 15 seconds in. The guy squatted down in the grey ball cap stands up 1/2 second later and Bevo's same horn tip hits him in the back of the neck or head.

bevo1.jpg

bevo3.jpg

bevo2.jpg

You can see grey cap guy wince as the horn hits him.

All, very very lucky.

Last edited: