Angeloaks kindling thread

Mason&lily

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
This week starts kindling for me!!! The first doe is sweet pea a 1/2 silver fox 1/2 New Zealand doe that is bred to my silver fox buck. This will be her second litter and I'm very excited!! Her day 28 is tomorrow so it's getting very close. The second doe that SHOULD be pregnant is pepper a gold-tipped steel doe that was bred to a brown broken New Zealand buck. Pepper is due march 30!

Mason&lily

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Ok so sweet pea my 1/2 New Zealand doe did not have kits...very disappointing I really excited for her kits. But pepper my full blood New Zealand has been acting very different then her normal self (super friendly, less appetite). So I gave her a little hay in her house part and she had a haystache!!! I went ahead and but her nest box in and she has already started pulling hair!!:weee

Attachments

• IMG_3972.JPG
    IMG_3972.JPG
    375.1 KB · Views: 103

Mason&lily

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Also I just got a new silver fox doe who is absolutely beautiful! put her in with my silver fox and she wasn't too interested so I'll try again tomorrow.

Mason&lily

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Pepper has started pulling more hair today...it's day 29. Very excited!!

DutchBunny03

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Your NZ has BEAUTIFUL coloring. If her kits look as good as she does, you should consider showing.

Mason&lily

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I believe we have kits!!! Checked on her a few minutes ago and there was hair everywhere. Looked in the box a huge pile! Didn't look in it because it was pouring rain and my umbrella was scaring her.