Angeloaks kindling thread

Mason&lily

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Bad idea to take a buck to a doe's domain. The doe , more likely than not, will attack the buck , injure him and he will hide in a corner then pout.
Not always I've bred a Doe like this before and growing up my father always took the buck to the does cage. Also pepper has 7 kits I counted today! I had to move some kits because some were in the front and some were in the back of the box so I went ahead and counted, they all have huge fat tummys

Mason&lily

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Tried breeding charlotte again she would lift but as soon as the deed was about to be done she would run. So after a long time of trying I felt sorry for my buck and put him in with sweet pea and they bred 2 times so hopefully she will give me another litter of 8 :fl

Mason&lily

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Here are some pics of some babies!! I took one of a black but it was my very good but I'll be taking better pics in a few days.

Attachments

• IMG_4047.JPG
    IMG_4047.JPG
    170.1 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_4050.JPG
    IMG_4050.JPG
    183.5 KB · Views: 89

Mason&lily

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Peppers kits have gotten so big!!! I have 4 already pre sold. Also sweet pea is in day 29 and when I walked passed her cage she was pulling hair like crazy!!! Hopefully tomorrow there will be a bunch of cute little kits. Also I am pretty positive that charlottes is pregnant, she is huge already and does nothing but lay around. She is due in about a week.

Mason&lily

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Sweet pea had her kits yesterday!! When I checked she had 4 but I was unsure if she was done yet.

Mason&lily

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Ok so sweet pea had 4 but 1 week after they were born I found two dead. They were in the back of the box so I think they got separated and didn't get fed. Two are still doing great and are huge!! Also Charlotte was pregnant! She got so huge her poor belly hit the sides of her door. She had 6 kits on Mother's Day! And they are all still alive and doing well.