Another breeding journey!

hoovesgalore

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
I know it doesn't look like much but she was dried up 2 days ago and she has now been pawing at the ground and her backside is very puffy.

Attachments

• image000002 (1).jpg
    image000002 (1).jpg
    265.8 KB · Views: 85
  • image000001 (2).jpg
    image000001 (2).jpg
    277.2 KB · Views: 82
  • image000000 (5).jpg
    image000000 (5).jpg
    193 KB · Views: 83

hoovesgalore

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
What could she have been exposed to prior to you getting the buck??? a little kid buck??? Maybe she is going to abort.??? She should be due around May 26th if she got bred the day you brought the buck home... 3+ weeks early is really a little too early for a sheep or goat..... but if she is carrying multiples then maybe there just isn't enough room and her body is going into labor... maybe one died and the body will naturally try to expel it, maybe she is just going to be a short gestation one... and maybe her body is getting ready a bit early and she isn't as ready to actually have them as you think????
sorry for the late response I did have a buck kid here at that time there is a possibility he bred her. But there is a possibility one died I guess we'll have to see I'm separating her off and I'm going to hang up my hammock and camp out with her. I'm not missing it this time!

hoovesgalore

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
still, no babies, and she went back to acting more normal. I think she fooled me again.