Another lurker gone official

WVForestGirl

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I've been lurking from over at BYC for a While. Now that my does have kindled for the first time and I'm officially on off on my rabbit adventure I thought I'd make it official. The information on this site has been so helpful already! Thanks!

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Greetings and welcome to BYH! There's a great group of active Rabbitteers here... everything from meat and pelts to showing to pets. I'm sure some of them will be along to welcome you as well. Since you've already been browsing (you lurker you!) you've already probably "met" many of them :D Anyway, make yourself at home and please jump in when you feel the call! Oh, and we're all picture addicts, so if you have some to share, it would be appreciated!

WVForestGirl

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Hi everyone. Thanks, I feel so welcome.:) I have a small urban farm so it's just a breeding trio of meat mutts. It's only two of us, we don't need huge meals so we thought we'd try it this way to see if rabbits are good fit, and then upgrade to Californians or some such if necessary. We got a total of ten kits from the first two litters so we will see how big they get by process time. So far having so much fun! I'm so impressed with my two girls, they were bred a little late, what with the luxury condo we ended up building for them, but they are being really great mommas.
I'm having trouble figuring out the pictures but will get a couple posted soon.

WVForestGirl

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
IMG_0057.JPG IMG_0058.JPG
Here are some of my wiggles on day 8