Another show season for us

Fullhousefarm

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
We've had two shows so far (oct/nov) and the crazy Florida show season starts for us in just over a week.

One in January, the State fair in Feb, along with another ADGA Nigerian only show two weeks later. We have a one day show every weekend in March- all ADGA except one. One is a Nigerian specialty. Then, a local-ish youth fair that pays well in April. We also have five goats due by March starting next week.

Clipping starts Saturday for my daughter and I need to get the camper cleaned out.

Time to go into survival mode!

OneFineAcre

Herd Master
Reaction score
Wow!!:ep

That's a busy schedule.

Good luck.

Let me know if you run into J-Nels at any show's. I think I mentioned to you that they moved to Fla.

Fullhousefarm

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I will! The breeder we got Orchid from heads up the FL ND club and has reserved a few does and been in touch with them- so I'm guessing we will see them sooner rather than later. I know they were working on getting their barn closed in.

Wow!!:ep

That's a busy schedule.

Good luck.

Let me know if you run into J-Nels at any show's. I think I mentioned to you that they moved to Fla.
will

Fullhousefarm

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
First place showmanship. Nice start to show.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 201

BrownSheep

Lost in the flock
Reaction score
Showing one time per year was enough to knock me out ! Good luck, you guys must run like a well oiled machine.

Latest posts