Another trip to the vet....

Judy-Ron

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
We gave Buttons his coccidia prevention meds on Wednesday last week. He spends some time in the house because he's a good boy and doesn't pee or poo in the house. Well he was walking around the living room and OMG he has these worms hanging out of his bum....We cleaned him up and I sent Ron out to find some poo so I could examine it...
Sure enough he's got tapes... We quarantined him on the lanai right away. I gave him ivermectin, panicure, red cell, B complex and LA 200... On Thursday morning he gave us an explosive diarrhea poo that told me he had more than I could handle on my own. Sooo to the vet we go. Boy am I glad we did. This little guy was full of coccidia, tapes, rounds, and some strongid eggs.... Not to worry my vet was on top of it right away. He got three shots, and a prescription for the coccidia that we have to administer through drench for five days. He's doing great and has two more doses to go. Poo is back to normal and he's eating and drinking fine and peeing like a water pot! The other two were also treated for tapes but they aren't showing any signs of them. LOVE MY VET!!!

Ron and Judy