Anyone else notice any of their goats wasting away? Pics Added

misfitmorgan

Herd Master
Reaction score
So i have some awesome news.

It was......Drum Roll.........coccidiosis. I had the old timey vet come by and he looked at her for about 60 seconds and said treat her for coccidiosis. I about fell over but told him she was 2 days into a treatment course because i couldnt think of anything else with the signs she had and i had sent in fecals. He took a fecal sample from her anyhow and called to let me know it was coccidiosis and asked if i had finished the treatment which i did. I wanted to wait until i saw undeniable proof before letting you guys know and the proof is in the hair..lol.

Ella is well on her way to recovering her hair loss, all of the bare patches are filled in with new hair growth presently. Hopefully she starts to gain weight as well soon.

TAH

Herd Master
Reaction score
So i have some awesome news.

It was......Drum Roll.........coccidiosis. I had the old timey vet come by and he looked at her for about 60 seconds and said treat her for coccidiosis. I about fell over but told him she was 2 days into a treatment course because i couldnt think of anything else with the signs she had and i had sent in fecals. He took a fecal sample from her anyhow and called to let me know it was coccidiosis and asked if i had finished the treatment which i did. I wanted to wait until i saw undeniable proof before letting you guys know and the proof is in the hair..lol.

Ella is well on her way to recovering her hair loss, all of the bare patches are filled in with new hair growth presently. Hopefully she starts to gain weight as well soon.
I'am so happy for you. :weee:weee