anyone find themselves typing and cursor and type just disappear?

greybeard

Herd Master
Reaction score
title says it all.
Anyone else?
I have found myself on this board only, typing a reply, and suddenly the place cursor is gone and the letters I type no longer show up. I have to manually reinstate place cursor with my mouse and begin typing again.
I'm not sure what causes it but I can correlate When and Under which unique (to byh) circumstances it happens.

AmberLops

Herd Master
Reaction score
Another problem i've been having is after I write anything and click 'post reply' it just loads forever and I end up having to refresh the page and then it's posted :idunno

greybeard

Herd Master
Reaction score
I'm not sure what causes it but I can correlate When and Under which unique (to byh) circumstances it happens

I wanted to wait until I got some corroboration.
I've watched it carefully, and the text stops showing up at exactly the same time the ads change on the right side of the reply box. It happens on no other board I'm on.
Impressions...gotta love 'em.

Ridgetop

Herd Master
Reaction score
Happens to me too! I thought it was my computer or my lack of computer skill. Sometimes I try to post something and it won't post then I go back and find it has suddenly posted 5 times! Then I have to delete the extra posts! :he