1. BYH Official Poll: What are the things that you should consider before buying herds?
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  2. Bee Hives. Swarm information, history, lessons and more
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. BYH Picture of the Week (POW) - Submit your Pics Now !!
    Click HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone have a good recipe for scones?

Discussion in 'Recipes and Kitchen Tips' started by Southern by choice, Jun 5, 2017.

1. Jul 9, 2017
    ragdollcatlady

ragdollcatlady True BYH Addict

We love them, been a tradition as long as the kids can remember! I prefer dark chocolate and the mini chips disperse better so I use those, and just use about half of what normal folks would use. It gives a little chocolate flavor and even though I normally go light on the "bread" types of food, I eat these like they are going out of style. I generally use at least 50/50 whole wheat flour too, but with the pumpkin and adjusting the moisture for and because of, the whole wheat, sometimes they turn out a bit more moist.... like a chunk of cake you eat with your hands....

lalabugs and Southern by choice like this.