Anyone wanna split/ sell some copasure?

daisyjack

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
I got them thanks so much. wow I didn't think they would be that big. I plan on only giving 1/2 to each. how am I going to get them to take it?

WhiteMountainsRanch

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Last year I opened the caps and split them up and mixed their half with karo syrup and spread it on their favorite leaf, they gobbled them right down.

This year I am going to try actually bolusing them with a bolus gun. Actually going out to do it right now, I'll let you know how it worked!

Oh and welcome!!! :D

Egg_Newton

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I just got a big ol bottle of 12.5g Copasure. I only have a handful of goats and this bottle will last me forever! Is anyone interested in splitting it with me?

WhiteMountainsRanch

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Well I went ahead and bolused all my girls today. It was sooooooooooooo easy! I should have bought a bolusing gun a long time ago! You got to put it pretty far back in their mouth, further than I first thought. But for 2 bucks it's by far the easiest way I've ever given goats medicine! :thumbsup

WhiteMountainsRanch

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Egg_Newton said:

I think you would probably get more views if you started a new thread with the same title as my thread, because we all got some I think you would get new people that might want to trade. Also, Jeffers now has smaller bottles of 2 gram and 4 gram capsules so you don't have to split them.