• yes

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

appaloosa 239

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Hello! Welcome to my chat thread, where we just lounge around and talk! If you want to join, just go ahead and post here!

Rules:
All BYH rules apply
No trolling or cussing
Be nice
Have fun!

kinder

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Hey OK.! I'm in. You get your snow you wanted appaloosa ? How's Tonka doing ? The weather here in VT. is we'll get snow and then it melts, but cold. I knew what colic was, but wasn't sure if it applied to animals, like some words have multiple meanings. Been really busy getting things on paper straight with the goats, and I just ordered my chickens in advance. Till next time.:frow. lol. kinder.

Kitsara

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Hey there :) Weather here in CO has been decent this week. Course, it's looking to get cold again. I'm ready for fall weather. Can we skip Spring snowstorms and Summer droughts? Waiting on a couple of more goats to kid, but as they were pasture bred. Not sure when. One likely within the next two weeks and the other maybe in a month or so.

appaloosa 239

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Hey OK.! I'm in. You get your snow you wanted appaloosa ? How's Tonka doing ? The weather here in VT. is we'll get snow and then it melts, but cold. I knew what colic was, but wasn't sure if it applied to animals, like some words have multiple meanings. Been really busy getting things on paper straight with the goats, and I just ordered my chickens in advance. Till next time.:frow. lol. kinder.

Nope didn't get the snow I wanted. :/ As for Tanka, he is doing okay. We were told to give him Banamine and soaked oats with molasses. Apparently he has sand in his stomach-there's no wonder why, he's always eating leaves and stuff of the ground. :p

Hey there :) Weather here in CO has been decent this week. Course, it's looking to get cold again. I'm ready for fall weather. Can we skip Spring snowstorms and Summer droughts? Waiting on a couple of more goats to kid, but as they were pasture bred. Not sure when. One likely within the next two weeks and the other maybe in a month or so.

Yeah, the only season I really like is fall.

kinder

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Well there you go..:clap. Was it enough?? We are back to loosing what little we have. :idunno

kinder

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Can you believe all this weird weather,? I'm almost afraid to wonder what summer will bring!?!? Oh I like the snow for a little while, until it gets all dirty then its ugly looking.:sick And the cold...well I could do with out. But its those Green Mts. that keep me here. LOL.

appaloosa 239

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
People were doing experiments all over the U.S. when it snowed. We took a ball of snow, lit it up with a match and a lighter and it didn't melt! It just burned!

kinder

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Yes...I saw that on the news. But they turned right around and said a microwave would melt it.:idunno. Its scary to think it could be anything other than snow because, when it does melt it goes into our field and streams.