• yes

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

kinder

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Oh ya..over and over a few times. Why ?? Whats up ?? Today I saw a beautiful (Arabion)?? Horse , brown, on criegs list in NH. for sale. When I saw it I thought of you. Glad to hear from you, hope all is well..Tonka too !!!

appaloosa 239

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I love that show, just started watching it! Nothing much is up, I am just sick of all the rain and cold weather we are getting. I think we might be boarding my cousin's white Arabian horse.
What's up with you and your herd?!

kinder

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Beverly Hillbillies; an oldie but goody, always liked it, its a hoot. Kitty pic. is cute. Do you call him or her a comfort hog.? My animals are all comfort hogs. Bet yours are spoiled also. I love all my baby's.:love. So you may be boarding an Arabian.? Good for you.!! But won't Tonka get jealous.? My herd is coming along, just waiting on babies being born this week ,and as soon as they are weaned, about end of May. And I'll be getting my Wyandotte day olds the 1st. week of April.:weee. Soooooo Excited.!!! MY 1 cat (tooty fruity) is 11y.o.. and hates me because I keep her in for the winter. I just think we all have a touch of cabin fever. My 2 germen shepherds, Brandy and Zeplin both could use a good run. Actually I need the run even more then they:gig.

appaloosa 239

Loving the herd life
Reaction score

Smoky actually never really slept in the bed or even in the house. She liked sleeping outside in the azalea bushes, trees, etc. But she was very photogenic and would tolerate my making her pose. My animals are too jealous. ;) Tanka wants some company since he's been without it for a year. I hope he's not going to be a bad influence to her though. He let me clean his hooves today though!
Wyandotte chicks? Congrats! My three female cats have stayed in the house all winter, only going out when warm fronts or sunny days come. They don't seem to mind though. Today was really warm and the skies were blue, unlike the past days.

kinder

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Just let the cat out yesterday, in-out-in-out-in... Enough.:barnie. She's obviously not ready to stay out. And now we're getting dumped on the next two days, so its going to be a while for tootie. They say it'll be our worst snow storm of all this winter. :idunno Oh well.. At least I can still start my indoor seeding, and a few more weeks I'll have my chic's . Maybe.?? They won't ship them if its to cold. :idunno Then oh well... Always some thing to do, seems my job is never done. And I couldn't be happier :weee. Stay safe, Kinder.

kinder

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I came back to watch the episode you put up.. Loved it.!!! I don't recall seeing that one.:clap
Thanks.