Are there felons living on your farm?

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Should not be a joke, but it made me laugh!

Some one sent me this link, it is supposed to tell you where all the felons are in your neighborhood.

http://www.felonspy.com/search.html

According to their map, I am surrounded! They are living in my flooded fields, my swamps, in the clearcut above my house, across the fields in the tree farm, there was even one just about below my house, along the creek!(I guess, he already moved out?)
And they do seem to move around alot! I checked the map twice in about a half an hours time, all different names in different parts of the farm!
I also did a search that led deeper into the tree farm! Not only are the woods full of them, there was one living "in" a lake!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
According to that map, our fields and woods and the woods in the neighborhood are full of felons! :lol:

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
The scary part is, a couple of people have reported that the map gave "some" correct info.

But, I just can't take it too serious!
If those guys are going to live in my fields, at least they could help buck bales, pick up sticks, fix fences or bring me coffee when I'm mowing?
Come to think of it, the fence stretcher did not fall off the quad, some where in the field, never to be seen again! One of them must have taken it!
Yea, thats what happened!

jhm47

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
In this area, the dirty rotten scoundrels spread rocks around in my soybean fields. They must do it during the night, when I can't see them. And---I suspect that they sneak into our house when we aren't home and put a tiny bit of water on top of our ketchup and mustard. I just hope it's tap water and not bodily fluids.

Biddieacres

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
They are in my neighborhood but the names on there don't match the names of the people who live here. Weird! I know everyone around me and those names don't sound familiar. A little scary though.

m.holloway

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I think they are just there and we don't even know. To many loop pole's in our system to really know where they live. People make-up address. I still get mail ,here time to time that never lived here. So yes I think we should be careful.

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
the truth is crook live all around us.some we know to watch.an so just troll areas lookingb for something to get.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
The biggest thing with the link is it's wrong with where those guys are living. Reread the OP and you will find thewife makes that point.