Are there felons living on your farm?

Biddieacres

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Oh yes, definately not an accurate map. I see one behind my house but it says he lives smack in the middle of a golf course. He must get chilly at night! :lol:

More of a BYC person

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
HMMMM they all seem to like dogs then because it says a GRUOP of "felons" Live in the middle of the dog boarder across the street but there all nice friendly people and there are not SEVEN people living there just a man his wife and there son....and the dogs.......and the suspected "felons" Oh and there is one living in the creek behind my house....BUM BUM BUUUUUMMMMMM MR. FISH FELON MAN!

Shiloh Acres

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Hmph. Well, I was looking for "proof" of felons living near me. Maybe my buckling is one. But I guess where I live isn't special enough.

There is one at the end of the road living in a field who apparently tried to run over someone. That actually wouldn't surprise me to learn, if it were true. Guess my guineas should start being careful about crossing the road out there.

jodief100

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
None on my farm, but there is one on my neighbors hunting land. I guess he is living in a deer stand? Considering the conviction is unlawful discharge of a firearm, maybe its true? :gig

I didn't even know you could unlawfully discharge a firearm in Kentucky.

Dutchgirl

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
I wonder... is that site a fake? :lol:

EllieMay

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Ah, HA!
I new it!
There are felons living in my swamp!
Maybe a few sticks of dynamite will take care of them and the snapping turtles. lol

Shelly May

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
That explains, why the cows aren't giving alot of milk, mine most be milking the cow's at night.
with the Christmas Holidays around the corner, do you think I should leave them some cookies
out???