Asking question about feeding greens

Beaver Creek Rabbitry

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has fed rabbits field bindweed, a weed that grows too well in our yard? Just wondering in small amounts, if this would be okay to feed to adult rabbits as part of their greens? I have them on rabbit pellets and dry hay, but am also feeding greens from the garden (lettuce, parsley) and dandelions and grass (all in small amounts daily).
Would like to be able to use the bindweed if it won't hurt them, as I have way too much of it in my yard. Thanks in advance for your answers.

BaBaaHMonica

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
I am not sure on this answer. I went to the garden forum and got a little more feedback about ivy for goats and sheep. I would hate for you to 'give a little' and be cuddling them and all of a sudden they have reaction.

Beaver Creek Rabbitry

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
I am not sure on this answer. I went to the garden forum and got a little more feedback about ivy for goats and sheep. I would hate for you to 'give a little' and be cuddling them and all of a sudden they have reaction.
Thanks for your response.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Sorry, no rabbits here...bindweed either. Best of luck. Have a state ag department? They can answer or advise where to go.

Grizzlyhackle

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I have tried to stick to feeding like this website attached suggests.

Latest posts