Autumnprairie's WEIGHTLOSS Journal. 4 more #s to my 5% weightloss goal

redtailgal

Reaction score
oh wow.

We could have a real coffee break over talking about stress and kids and custody battles. I'm in a similar situation right now.

Stress does add it the weight to you. I know it does it to me!

:hugs

Queen Mum

N.E.R.D.
Reaction score
Not to mention that A is a TEENAGER. (Note that I put the word in capital letters!) A's a great kid but that factor alone is enough to give any parent grey hair.

You all know why Momopause is God's second greatest gift to women is because by the time the fog clears, you can't remember what your teenager did to Piss you off so you can forgive them and still love them.

And if there is a man in the house, you won't remember much about all the stuff he did to make you mad so you have to fall in love all over again because he isn't about to move out.

autumnprairie

Owned by the Rotten Heifers
Reaction score
things are starting to quiet down and getting a routine with A. The custody battle is over for those of you that don't know I have permanent custody of A, so it is time to get back to weight loss.
I have gained back the 12 pounds that I had lossed so I am starting from scratch again :barnie
Could use all the moral support I can get.
Thanks for listening

daisychick

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
I right there with you. I haven't gained or lost so that would put me right back where I started. :rolleyes: I know I can lose weight I just can't seem to get in the "zone" and do it. Sending moral support your way. :D :hugs

redtailgal

Reaction score
:hugs

minor set back, thats all. Just put one foot in front of the other.

redtailgal

Reaction score
Autumn Prarie.............how ya doin? still on the wagon?