Award Contest - "Workin' The Herd" - Sept.2013

Hardy&Healthy

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Hi Everyone! :frow Welcome to "Workin' The Herd"!

Contest Type: Photo
Category: For fun
Subcategory: Getting to know one another and new species / breeds
Division(s): Adult and Youth
Places / Tittles: Adults = 6 X 'secret' tittles have been chosen in advance; Youth = Every youth entry is a winner (as long as they follow the rules)!
Prize / award offered: YES! - A customized blue ribbon to be awarded to each of the 6 tittle winners (emailed)... Every youth participant will receive a customized blue ribbon (emailed)! - I thought it would be really nice for each of us to use our 'My Page' to create a page such as 'My Online Show Wins'... Then when ever we enter an online show, we could receive ribbons to show off! I can try to put 1-2 online shows on per month (if people like the idea). Some will be 'for fun', others might be 'confirmation', 'breed standard', or 'showmanship', etc.
Contest start date: Sept. 18th, 2013
Contest end date: Sept. 25th, 2013

RULES:
-Post one picture of *you* getting to work with / for the animal(s) on your farm.
-Picture must have at least one animal.
-Animal(s) need to be of a barnyard nature (please leave the pictures of your pet alligators for a different contest).
-Please only submit *one* picture. The exception being to help a Jr farmer with their entry.
-Picture should be of 'working'... No cutsie posing please.
-You must include the following along with your photo... (feel free to cut and paste)
-> Your / youth's name (first name only, or nickname):
-> Division: Adult or youth
-> Animal Information - (If there are more than one type of animal in the picture- you may choose one, or fill out info on each.)
-> Species:
-> Breed:
-> Does it/they match breed standards?:
-> If not, why?:
-> 1 Pro of having:
-> 1 Con of having:
-> Caption:

JUDGING:
-To be judged by myself (Hardy&Healthy), unless some one would like to volunteer(?)... I'd love to get to participate! LOL
-Judging will be without bias of species.
-Results of contest will be given and ribbons sent out within one week of contest's end date.

So, come on... COME JOIN THE FUN!!! :weee
Or, let me know an idea for the next show!