AZ--MDGA/TMGR Miniature LaManchas for Sale

DawnStarAZ

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
We are reducing our herd size and moving animals out, to bring fresh blood into the state. I have several animals for sale, to see pedigrees--pictures, and all that good stuff please visit our web page. There is too much info for me to include on every animal, and I am not a novelist ;) TIA!
link: www.dawnstarranch.weebly.com

Currently available:
#1- MDGA F3 Mini LaMancha Buck *PROVEN* herd sire, chocolate and white belted with stunning ICE BLUE EYES. Now that he is shedding his winter coat I am being reminded of what a good looker he really is and am having a hard time letting him go! But we need fresh blood in the herd so he is regrettably being offered for sale :(-- all daughters have freshened producing 4-5lbs as FFs! Very milky buck, bloodlines include DFF Farms, AFF Herd, Jolly Rogers, and more!
SOLD

#2- MDGA F1 Mini LaMancha Doe *IN MILK*, chocolate sundagu regularly produces 3/4-1 gallon a day! Very nice/large easy to hand milk teats. We have two retained daughters and used her son last year for breeding--so we feel we can let her go this year. She is a shy doe, but warms up quick (especially if you have zebra stripe cookies, or apples!), and once she knows the routine eagerly hops up onto the stand. Lots of good dairy animals behind her too-- need to make room for retained kids.
RETAINED

#3- MDGA/TMGR F1 Mini LaMancha Doe *IN MILK* buckskin/chamy doe with ICE BLUE EYES. FF producing a little over 1/2 gallon a day at peak! Very friendly, comes when called, and has great milk stand manners. She is the daughter of the buck we are selling. We decided to sell on account that we like longer teats. But other than that she would be a keeper! She is very productive, and all around a great doe-- Her mother is a pb ND with 4*M AR 4*D title! Should be an excellent breeding/dairy animal for some one else's herd..
SOLD

#4- TMGR F1 Doeling, out of our best doe who peaked in 2015 with 16 pounds of milk (2 gallons) a day! Her half-sister peaked this year at 5.5lbs as a FF! Should be a VERY milky little doe.
SOLD

#5-#6-- 2 ADGA/AGS registered ND does. Pedigrees are PHENOMINAL, and both have produced top-shelf dairy/SQ kids during their breeding careers. These girls can be bred a few more times to help build your herd before they retire. Only asking $700 for both!

www.dawnstarranch.weebly.com

Last edited:

DawnStarAZ

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
UPDATE+
Buck #1)-- SOLD!
Doe #2)--RETAINED.
Doe #3)--SOLD!
Doe #4)-- SOLD!
Does #4-6) still available. "Adobe Acres ROF Snowberry--$350 (Dam is full littermate to CRF AlumRoot, and Maternal sister to CRF Blizzard!)
"DesertNanny UMA Sterling Silver 4*D AR 4*M--$500

More animals possibly for sale on our web page:
www.dawnstarranch.weebly.com

Last edited:

Latest posts