B&B Happy Goats....journal

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I'd love to B but it isn't in the cards! No time, winter coming, need to get started cutting wood for next year so it can dry, need to finish the compost bins, need to take DD back to school and have a few days vacation on PEI with DW, got to smooth out and fill some parts of the fenced and unfenced areas, etc, etc, etc ;)
Well at least you don't have any chickens to butcher. :woot

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Wow, to be so wormy so young...….her previous home must have serious parasite problems. Good thing you got her, got a feeling that she would be dead by now.

I laughed with your chicken selling adventures and read it to BJ. Lordy, I wish you lived next door to me! :lol:

AmberLops

Herd Master
Reaction score
They have sooo many goats and such a fantastic set up....I don't think they knew, I think with this crazy weather we have had it makes it hard to keep up with all of them. They don't worm until 4 weeks old, ....and claim none of the other goats show any sign.
Not my problem, just thought it was the right thing to do, lol.....I will get Piper better and move on...I can't make everybody happy :old
True that!
Oh well...I would appreciate if someone told me a goat I sold them has worms...I would make sure to deworm everyone!

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
got any ideas ????
Yeah, she's a lady and doesn't want to poop in the house!!

I think they are insulted that I told them
Ignorance is bliss.

Not my problem, just thought it was the right thing to do
It was!!!

I have not seen any signs of worms
Yeah because you've never looked. I'd bet dinner that if he wormed any or all of his goats he'd see a bucket load of worms. Piper didn't get them from your kitchen.