B&B Happy Goats....journal

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
I "liked" your post only because you are moving forward as you see fit. Sad that you will be doing it without the animals you love.

This has been difficult enough so far,... so any criticism, or "ya should of's" , please keep to yourself
There are none! I do what I have to do, you do what you have to do. No explanations needed. Please don't fall off the face of BYH :hugs

rachels.haven

Herd Master
Reaction score
:hit:hugs I hope your new neighborhood is great. I've had friends that live in places like tht and love the social life and perks while skipping the yard work (55+ community managers did it) and still had many health challenges. Have fun on your new adventures and I hope you find and enjoy all the perks available to you in your new situation. Best wishes to you and Leon!

frustratedearthmother

Herd Master
Reaction score
Wishing you and Leon nothing but the best in the future! I know it had to be a tough decision. It is one that many folks have made before you and many of us will make in the future. I hope you will continue to post here and let folks know how y’all are doing!

Last edited:

Senile_Texas_Aggie

Herd Master
Reaction score
Miss @B&B Happy goats,

I am in shock! I knew you two had some health issues, but did not know it was this serious. I grieve for you for what you and Leon are going through. We all know how much you loved Mel, and your goats.

Please do not leave us here on BYH! As Miss @Baymule said, you are family. This place won't be the same without you. You can tell us about your new adventures in Ocala. If you feel the need, in order to have an animal, you can get a cat or dog (assuming the over 55 community will let you have them), and you can post pictures of them! Please, whatever you do, don't leave us! :(

A sad Senile Texas Aggie

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Wishing you and Leon nothing but the best in the future! I know it had to be a tough decision. It is one that many folks have made before you and many of us will make in the future. I hope you will continue to post here and let folks know how y’all are doing!

I agree with FEM 100X :) Please keep in touch. You can post and enjoy our animals...heck, even visit anyone close in person! Only YOU, living your situation, can fully understand but, I know you have thought this through more times (and sleepless nights!!) than most will ever know! We will miss your frequent posts but, they can continue when you feel you have time. As to Mel, I think that awesome animal is with an AWESOME family & farm!!! Excellent choice. :hugs:hugs:hugs

Life happens. We adjust. :flypig

Latest posts