B&B Happy Goats....journal

Duckfarmerpa1

Herd Master
Reaction score
Oh,
Still will retain the weathered boy goats, ducks, chickens and rabbits........just no breeding goats, most likely will just keep the two boys as pets and to train pups to farm animals.
Oh, well that’s great! That’ll definitely keep you happy and busy!

Duckfarmerpa1

Herd Master
Reaction score
Supper very bad Sophie, she isn't wired right and reacts on her insecurities and fears,...However my battle with Missy trying to be dominant over me was under control when Mel came. She chilled out and let Mel be the boy in charge. When Mel left here, things started changing fast....
Missy started challenging me again....when Sophie came back( she was mean to Gabby) from Fred's after 2weeks she has gotten in a fight with Missy ( missy started it within a half hour of Sophie arriving) leon had to wrestle her down and hold her there.....Both Missy and sophie have some issues, most I will accomadate......but if that line of violence gets crossed, I have no mercy for a agressive , unpredictable animal........in Missys defence, she was spayed at 12 weeks per my vet's advice in Georgia' it has ruined a loveable dog. She has tons of allergies, breaks out in welts, constantly chewing her feet and is on a careful diet...but the effect it is having on her behavior is coming from a dark place....90 lbs of compact low riding bulldozer coming at you with growl and teeth showing isn't a very good sign. ⁵of things to come.
All dogs will be monitored for awhile and will not be left alone without supervision. ( LIKE WEEKS !)
I would be terrified if a dog fight br out! We have a bull dog who Likes to pick fights with her brother the french bull bull dog, who, luckily is 45 lbs of solid muscle..but the fighting is still awful

Attachments

• D51BC9A4-491A-4F32-91A7-C58379E49447.jpeg
    D51BC9A4-491A-4F32-91A7-C58379E49447.jpeg
    255.4 KB · Views: 121
  • A5E89CAA-4F2B-4456-B3D5-92002C43B22C.jpeg
    A5E89CAA-4F2B-4456-B3D5-92002C43B22C.jpeg
    341.2 KB · Views: 128

Duckfarmerpa1

Herd Master
Reaction score
I do my best to not show fear, but I never stick my hand in to break it up. I yell at them, and my hubby. He will give them a kick, because when they are going at it...you could lose a finger if you reach down. Sometimes he can grab their collar and yank them apart. its Tough...she used to beat up on our elderly dog who died in the summer. Her name was Scraps, because she was scrapey when she was tiny...but, she lived mostly in our basement due to the shedding..but after the fighting.. I moved her right up for the last two years..she loved it. At the end..she was so blind she would walk straight through the screen door! We fixed it over and over and finally put up a board That said “no Scraps” with the circle around the word..it worked, so we figured she could read! :). She was the best. We buried her in the direct center of our dirt race track, because Scraps loved to ride! It is sooo hard to lose a beloved pet...and I hope to not go through it again for a loooong time.

Latest posts