1. BYH Official Poll: What are the things that you should consider before buying herds?
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  2. Nice to see some Back Yard Chickens members here. Let's feature one this week. - Featured Thread
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. BYH Picture of the Week (POW) - Submit your Pics Now !!
    Click HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

B&B Happy Goats....journal

Discussion in 'Member's "BackYardHerds" Journals' started by B&B Happy goats, Oct 22, 2018.

1. May 14, 2019
    B&B Happy goats

B&B Happy goats Herd Master Golden Herd Member

2. May 14, 2019
    B&B Happy goats

They were borm 4/1. So nice to have Blossom back here with her two doe's. :love:weee:celebrate

3. May 14, 2019
    Bruce

Bruce Herd Master

Hmmm, those goats somehow look familiar ;)

4. May 14, 2019
    B&B Happy goats

Remember how much i loved the brown one, I am so thrilled they are here and... i just went and got the registration papers for all of the goats...tough love DOES work !

5. May 14, 2019
    Rammy

Rammy Herd Master Golden Herd Member

At least shes finally letting them go instead of gettng in trouble for neglect or something. I know it was hard for you to do that, but at least it resulted in a happy ending.

6. May 14, 2019
    B&B Happy goats

I actually have tears in my eyes, it is the best solution all the way around. We built the goat playset so she can sit in her rocking chair and look out her window and watch them play. She wants to keep the two bottle kids and actually brought the buck today and had him casterated ! She has given me all the needles she had , brand new dehorner, tags everything...so i told her i will take care of their shots and hoof trimming, but she has to feed them , keep her two at her place , and clean her own barn. I will sell the rest of the goats and hand her the money. I get to keep Blossom and her two doe's. ...yippie:weee :yesss: the war is over :love:clap

7. May 14, 2019
    CntryBoy777

CntryBoy777 Herd Master

That sounds good....the "dust" will settle then, before we arrive.....don't wanna "roll up" onna Feud goin' on.....:)

SA Farm, Rammy and B&B Happy goats like this.
  8. May 14, 2019
    B&B Happy goats

Oh, forgot to mention...she is ready to let the chained up LGD go to a new home also :celebrate she called the woman who has been wanting the dog forever...and the woman finally got another one she found.....too bad, that woman had a fenced in 11 acre home for her .

Last edited: May 14, 2019
    SA Farm, Rammy and CntryBoy777 like this.
  9. May 14, 2019
    Rammy

Rammy Herd Master Golden Herd Member

Why have a LGD if you keep it chained up? Sounds like alot of animals are getting new homes.

SA Farm and B&B Happy goats like this.
  10. May 14, 2019
    B&B Happy goats

You don't know what I don't post here....lol, i have tried not to say too much and i don't want to be negative about it....
    it's simply a case of that moment in life, when someone brings it to your attention that you are unable to care for your animals due to your age and health. ..nonthing that any one of us wants to hear, and certainly nonthing that you want to be part of....it had to happen, feelings got hurt, but we came out of it and i will keep my promise to care for her so she can stay at home.
    But i have set boundaries, i am not doing her barn chores, cleaning her house, running errands...just medical and personal care.when she needs it. She still is upset that i have had to give her showers and wash her when she fell and broke her shoulder....it's not easy to admit age HAS caught up....it has arrived and it's only down hill from here for her.:(

Last edited: May 14, 2019